Search

AutoLook

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2017, 9:43 am
Company Representative, AutoLook
Original Poster

AutoLook

Hi there,

we have launched a free web service, which you can use to get rental cars up to 82% cheaper than their regular price.

We are also doing price tracking. You probably know AutoSlash, but we are doing it differently and want to go in a different direction with our service. You will see it in the upcoming features.

The service works worldwide and supports more than 150 currencies.

It would be great if you would use it and also give us some feedback. We will think about every single of your feature requests. We are not supporting automatic booking right now and will probably not support it in the future.

Here is our website:

www.autolook.co

Thanks a lot!

NOTE FOR ADMINS:
We have contacted your Community Director several times in the last 4 months, but have not received any answer. We also wanted to know, if it ok for you to write such a post. Because we didn't get any response, we thought we write this post with a note for you. Please get in contact with us. We would really appreciate an answer!
Old Sep 26, 2017, 9:01 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec
So, looks like your site does part of what Autoslash does (the "scanning prices over time" aspect), but not all (the "search for good coupons/rate codes" function is missing).

What's the pitch as to why I should invest the time and effort?

Couple of suggestions:

1. Ability to limit search to particular car rental companies
2. Tighter range of location screening (limit to just the airport, or some area smaller than 5 miles across)

ETA: I just ran a search to try it out, and it doesn't show any results for actual rental companies, just resellers (including opaque ones I've never heard of like "Car Rental 8" and "Economy Bookings"). These also seem to be for prepaid rentals, which would make the "we keep looking for a better deal" aspect useless.

Last edited by cestmoi123; Sep 26, 2017 at 9:07 am
Old Sep 26, 2017, 10:20 am
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by AutoLook

NOTE FOR ADMINS:
We have contacted your Community Director several times in the last 4 months, but have not received any answer.
I have not received a single note from you. Where are you sending your notes?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.