Valid BCD Codes

Old Jan 13, 2004, 4:36 am
Original Poster

Valid BCD Codes

Does anybody have some latest BCD or company codes to receive a discount of 10 % or higher?

Will there be any IDs, vouchers or a special country of origin required in conjunction with the code?

Thanks for sharing. I'm planning rentals in Chile around February/March.
Old Feb 11, 2004, 8:04 am

It appears that using discount codes may not result in discounts at all with Budget. Check out the MasterCard/Budget and Costco/Budget deals (can be found in Costco travel brochures).
Old May 28, 2004, 9:22 am
Community Director Emerita

Any update on discount codes for Budget?
Old May 28, 2004, 12:13 pm

Check this link out. It has some coupons you can use.

http://www.bjsvacations.com/promotio...al/default.asp
Old May 31, 2004, 11:25 am

Found this one on a Ralphs bag,BCD#X372013 Expires 8/31/04 25% off.
Old Jun 1, 2004, 10:30 am

Programs: AA Plt-Lite 2MM,HH Gld, MR Plat
Originally Posted by bbbb
Do you have show anything to use this BCD code?
Old Jun 5, 2004, 10:39 am

Originally Posted by sbc94523
Do you have show anything to use this BCD code?
No it was on a grocey bag from ralphs with all kinds of other discounts for summer.It was not a coupon and said nothing about taking the bag to the counter.
Old Oct 18, 2004, 1:22 pm

Programs: CO Gold; Hilton Gold; PC/Ambassador Gold
Originally Posted by bbbb
FWIW: I just glanced at a Ralphs supermarket shopping bag, and the expiration date is now 31 Dec. 2004. Says "Save up to 25%." Seems like one must try a bunch of codes to get the best rate.
Old Oct 20, 2004, 12:06 pm

Programs: Too Many.....
Originally Posted by detouring
FWIW: I just glanced at a Ralphs supermarket shopping bag, and the expiration date is now 31 Dec. 2004. Says "Save up to 25%." Seems like one must try a bunch of codes to get the best rate.
You summed it all up.. it is just part of playing the Budget game. With a little work you can save $
Old Oct 23, 2004, 11:51 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
This is another rental car site where I can't figure out where to put these codes that are suggested. Where in the world are you supposed to put it?
Old Oct 24, 2004, 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by srodr
This is another rental car site where I can't figure out where to put these codes that are suggested. Where in the world are you supposed to put it?
First go into their home page:

https://rent.drivebudget.com/Home.jsp

Look at the upper left area and click on "Rates and Reservations." It's to the right of the big Budget sign.

Then you should see a page with Rate Preference, Discount Code (BCD) near the bottom. Put a dot where it says "BCD rates." Enter your code there.

Such a pain in the butt site!
Old Nov 3, 2004, 1:49 pm

Programs: AA, CO, DL, WN, SPG Gold
Now that's an understatement! I haven't used Budget in a couple of years, but it is by far the cheapest of them all for my trip home to Calgary at Christmas and the Ralph's BCD worked to save me CDN45 over 4 days.

But, with that brutal site, there is no way to enter a BCD to see Ralph's rates if you log in first with your Fastbreak BCN#. You have to reserve/confirm without logging in, then call and get your BCN# attached to the rez.

And you have to call to change your profile too! What decade of the 80's are they operating in, anyway??!!
Old Nov 6, 2004, 8:50 am

Programs: No More Loyalty
First go into their home page:

https://rent.drivebudget.com/Home.jsp

Look at the upper left area and click on "Rates and Reservations." It's to the right of the big Budget sign.

Then you should see a page with Rate Preference, Discount Code (BCD) near the bottom. Put a dot where it says "BCD rates." Enter your code there.

I "discovered" this secondary reservation page by mistake (how nice of them to hide the BCD code box when on the home page!), but I still can't find a box to enter my coupon code. When I called Budget, they said they could do it on the phone but then quoted me a higher base rate. Anyone know how to enter both a BCD code and a CPN code at the same time on the web site?
Old Nov 6, 2004, 10:24 pm

Originally Posted by Sirecca
....I still can't find a box to enter my coupon code. When I called Budget, they said they could do it on the phone but then quoted me a higher base rate. Anyone know how to enter both a BCD code and a CPN code at the same time on the web site?
I have not been able to find a way to enter a coupon code after many attempts. El mundo bizarro!
Old Feb 12, 2005, 4:22 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
Any new codes out there?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.