Valid BCD Codes

Old Nov 16, 2006, 9:02 pm

Programs: UA, bmi, AA, CO, DL, B6, AMEX, Hertz, Most Hotels
Originally Posted by 17b is drunk
I have a Perks Plus Club BCD number that seems to work.
X280201
Thanks for the code, I just booked an intermediate car for $21.90 at BUR. All the other codes were giving rates of $33 plus.
Old Nov 19, 2006, 7:22 pm

Wondering if the actual coupon is really required when you pick up card having reserved with these codes. Who has experience to share? I am finding that several of these codes work, but when I try to use them to make reservations with a consolidator, the website says 'actual coupon will be required at check-out.'
Old Nov 28, 2006, 3:05 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
just an FYI, this code X280201 worked great at LAX for the first weekend of Dec 06 - 2 days for a total including tax of $41.03 or ($18.95/day plus tax) and also at IAD for $43.17 for three days Friday - Monday before tax ($53.59) with tax.

Originally Posted by 17b is drunk
I have a Perks Plus Club BCD number that seems to work.
X280201

Last edited by TrojanHorse; Dec 14, 2006 at 9:12 am
Old Dec 14, 2006, 11:57 am

Programs: SQ-S.PPS, DL-G, NW-G, BD-G, US-G, UA-GS
Budget codes in Dominican Republic

Anyone have any idea what BCD would work in DR? I have tried a bunch of codes from here and no success till date. Thanks,

A.
Old Dec 31, 2006, 10:48 am

Try x443030. That's the Entertainment Book Code for Budget. GL
Old Jan 3, 2007, 12:36 pm

Programs: AA, UA, DL, US, NWorst
Originally Posted by abrelosojos
Anyone have any idea what BCD would work in DR? I have tried a bunch of codes from here and no success till date. Thanks,

A.
I've used these many times--
AAdvantage BCD U072400
coupon TUAZ040

gets double AAmerican miles.

If you're coming to POP give me a shout- we'll have a mini DO!
Old Jan 15, 2007, 8:29 am

Programs: Credit Cards
Unhappy

Originally Posted by maggie6872
I've used these many times--
AAdvantage BCD U072400
coupon TUAZ040

gets double AAmerican miles.
I've tried the BCD code above and it gives me the same discounted rate as my AAA BCD and Rutgers Alumni Association BCD. However the coupon code comes up as error that this location doesn't accept it.

Sadly, the total is over $50 for a one day rental plus $25 for under 25 year old driver (I'm 24) I can't justify paying $75 for an Econobox after paying $84 for roundtrip JetBlue airfare from JFK to ROC and back... the pride would kill me.

--Russ

PS. Anyone has any legitimate coupon codes I could use at Budget? ( no one else would rent to under 25 at that location in NY, Enterprise and Hertz charge $35 more but their rates are higher, Avis rates are the lowest but they charge $110 surgarge!!!)
Old Jan 18, 2007, 9:32 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, BA, DL, CO, UA, F9, AS, SPG, HHonors Gold, WN, Club Carlson Gold,
Originally Posted by ewl
Hi ctuttle--
Did you have any problem using this code? Did they question it at all? Reason I'm asking is I found some great rates with it too, and so went ahead and printed out that webpage from Rentalcarmomma. Then, I noticed that the code that's on the "member savings card" on the right is actually X793200, unlike the one in red on the left! Seems like maybe a typo? Anyway the rates I found were SO much less than almost every other code, I had begun to wonder if it was legit or if I'd get to the counter and be told I couldn't have it! So if you used it without problem, I'm much encouraged!!
I have the same queston as you. Did you use the code, were there any difficulties? Using this code is saving me a lot on an upcoming reservation. I'd apprecite if you could share if you used this code. Thanks.
Old Feb 5, 2007, 6:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Also try X773400 Not sure where that one originated (it seems to be built into my profile) but it came up with the same rates as X793200.
Old Feb 7, 2007, 5:08 pm

i found a coupon code for budget here: http://www.couponseven.com/coupons/Budget.asp it appears to be 10% off coupon and free upgrade. Good Luck!
Old Feb 7, 2007, 5:32 pm

coupon

oops posted twice!

Last edited by m26trueblue; Feb 8, 2007 at 10:38 am Reason: posted twice
Old Feb 8, 2007, 2:14 pm

Programs: just getting my wings
X739200 is back!!

after using X739200 all summer until it stopped working in september, i tried using it for a 3-day rental out of TPA. it's giving me about a 30% discount for a full size SUV.

and i just checked out a one day rental in philadelphia, compact cars are showing up for 16.99 for the day!!
Old Feb 15, 2007, 8:37 pm

Exclamation Beware BCD # X739200

Originally Posted by sdcarver
PS -- does anyone know what BCD # X739200 code stands for?
I had a car booked with this rate and went through a lot of umms, aahs, etc when picking the car up.

Seems this is an internal code used by Budget for Insurance claims. Apparently one's insurance company will make the reservation directly with Budget when they need a replacement vehicle while the insured's car is being repaired.

I was picking up at MIA and the woman immediately recognized the code as the MIA location is not supposed to be renting Insurance Claims; these are normally only rented from off-airport locations.

I was drilled for 5-10 minutes (How did I make the booking? Did I have my confirmation print-out from the web? {I did} Was I in an accident? Who was my insurance company? what was my claim number? Why did my insurance company reserve my a replacement car at an airport location?) In the end she did everything she could to have the system force the rate but she couldn't get past the screen asking for the Insurance Claim Number. She subsequently checked with her Manager who told her to do just do a new booking. When I compared the new booking rate to the X739200 rate, there was less than $5 difference. She booked the new car using BCD W852802. When reviewing the paperwork I noticed the price difference and she said she could refer back to the Mgr again and have him put a credit thru but I told her that was fine as my company would reimburse me anyway. I didn't want to draw any more attention to the situation for less than $5.

So, the long and short of it all based on my experience is to tread very lightly if trying to use BCD X739200 in the future.
Old Feb 19, 2007, 3:47 pm
bmd

similar experience in Denver

booked with the same insurance claim code at Denver airport. One confused young man behind the counter who had to get his supervisor, who then said that they couldn't do it and started asking me similar questions about claim numbers, etc.

told them I just wanted to get a rental and if this caused a bunch of hassle to just book me a regular rate (with a AAA discount). When they entered my name again, the computer wouldn't take it!. Had to enter it with my middle name first, and a different credit card... I wonder if I will need to continue doing so in the future everytime I rent in Denver.

The guy behind the counter felt bad and upgraded me to an H3 (very handy in the snow of Southern Colorado where I needed to go), however, if you ask me if the extra hour at the Budget counter was worth saving $20, I would so no...

Based on that experience I could not recommend using the code unless you have the insurance claim to back it up...
Old Feb 19, 2007, 4:09 pm

Originally Posted by bmd
told them I just wanted to get a rental and if this caused a bunch of hassle to just book me a regular rate (with a AAA discount). When they entered my name again, the computer wouldn't take it!. Had to enter it with my middle name first, and a different credit card... I wonder if I will need to continue doing so in the future everytime I rent in Denver.
I had the same thing at MIA. The woman told me one person can not have two reservations for the same location/same day. She had to repeat the last letter of my last name to get the new rez set-up for my second rez, too!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.