Valid BCD Codes

Old May 31, 2006, 10:39 am

Originally Posted by wincherr
I follwed the link as you suggested (www.budget.com/american) and not only was my discount better than the Walmart or Costco code, I will get an upgrade as well as the triple miles. The coupon says that this is good until 12/31/2006. The link will fill in the BCD and Coupon for you.
I am finding HNL in July for four days to have the best/same price ($168) as other codes through this link for a full size car. So the potential for an upgrade and triple points makes this offer a good choice for me.

The offer states "on your next qualifying rental of three to five days on an intermediate or larger car." So if your rental is longer than the five days you don't have the option for an upgrade and lose opportunity for AA points? I am plugging this code in for nine days for KOA and getting a good price. It is coming in at $331 versus $316 for W116168, so if I could get potential upgrade and AA points, that would be nice.

Further review from aa.com shows that the triple mile offer and the standard offer of 50 points have the same BCD number U027400, with the coupon number of UUAZ009 being entered automiatically for the triple mile offer.

I am not up on rental stuff, so if anyone could give me a head's up on whether this offer includes rentals past three to five days? My interpretation is no and I should be happy with the price and leave it at that. However, the lure of a potential uprgrade and AA points makes me want to throw it out for another opinion. Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.

Last edited by Macken7; May 31, 2006 at 12:43 pm
Old Jun 11, 2006, 3:19 pm

Budget BCD codes won't work

I have read post where Costco & Walmart Budget BCD codes and other Budget BCD codes worked for others but I can't seem to get any discounted quote using any BCD codes whether making reservation on airport or off airport locations. Can anyone advise me how to get these discounts before my rental next weekend?
Old Jun 20, 2006, 7:19 pm

Bcd V222904

Called the Entertainment number of 1-888-724-6212 and asked for the lowest rate in Maui(OGG) for 7/5-7/11. They gave me a rate of 157.18 including all taxes and fees. Noticed the BCD # of V222904 on the receipt. I think its a good rate, even for an Economy.
Old Jul 5, 2006, 7:56 pm

Programs: DL Gold, UA Ag Muti-year WN Companion Pass, A+, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat Ntl EmExElite
Used this one the other day:

BCD # X739200

It's from Rentalcarmomma.com. I was able to get a Cadillac CTS for less than what I could find an intermediate anywhere else. It was a one day rental, and it was $36.80 before taxes. I think the midsize was a couple of dollars less, but the CTS with XM Radio was VERY nice.
Old Jul 12, 2006, 3:42 pm

V222904 only for HI residents

Originally Posted by lorra
Called the Entertainment number of 1-888-724-6212 and asked for the lowest rate in Maui(OGG) for 7/5-7/11. They gave me a rate of 157.18 including all taxes and fees. Noticed the BCD # of V222904 on the receipt. I think its a good rate, even for an Economy.
Went to pick up car on Maui. I was asked for a HI license or mail to prove an HI address. this disount is only available to island residents. When I called the Entertainment # they told me that was the lowest rate available to me. I used my MA address and phone number and a credit card with my MA address to pay for the rental. After a 9 hour ride from Chicago I just would not pay a full price rental. The manager would not give me the discount. Finally someone found a BCD # to get a price of $171. with taxes and fees. I accepted it, but I was really tired, grumpy and sure I would never use Budget again.
Old Jul 15, 2006, 6:11 pm

Programs: DL Gold, Hhonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum
BCD X739200

Thank you for this code, it saved me a couple of bucks over the Costco code of W852837.
Old Jul 20, 2006, 11:14 pm

Programs: Marriott, Starwood
Hi

Hi All, I'm new around here and found this place to extremely helpful. I just wanted to share a code I found from www.islandair.com in Hawaii. It is U030087 and it gives great rates for Hawaii, not sure if it wrks anywhere else. Enjoy.
Old Jul 23, 2006, 1:40 am

Originally Posted by lorra
Went to pick up car on Maui. I was asked for a HI license or mail to prove an HI address. this disount is only available to island residents. When I called the Entertainment # they told me that was the lowest rate available to me. I used my MA address and phone number and a credit card with my MA address to pay for the rental. After a 9 hour ride from Chicago I just would not pay a full price rental. The manager would not give me the discount. Finally someone found a BCD # to get a price of $171. with taxes and fees. I accepted it, but I was really tired, grumpy and sure I would never use Budget again.

Thanks for posting that follow up! I already had a car reserved and changed my code # to your code) for a MUCH better rate! Then I read your follow up. lol I think perhaps I'll let it ride and see how I can do with them if they say no.
Old Jul 26, 2006, 6:55 pm

Programs: AA EXP/LT PLT., Marriott LT GLD
Question Discount and Upgrade?

The codes I've seen here do not seem to provide for upgrades, or are for weekly rental upgrades. I have a compact at AZO this weekend, but don't really want to be in a compact. Any discounts with double upgrades or similar for a 2 day weekend rental? The $$ difference is not the point, just trying to get something for nothing--the FT way.
Old Jul 28, 2006, 1:40 pm

Here is another coupon code (MUAZ026) to use with the AA BCD (U072400). It gives you $25 off a weekly rental and 500 bonus AA miles.
Old Jul 30, 2006, 2:45 am

Programs: SPG
Originally Posted by vavman
Hi All,

I just booked a full size on budget.com for Kona March 15-17th. Price without discount $120 price after applying W116168 $82!

I just hope they don't ask where I got the code from...I am not sure if flyertalk.com would count!
Hi,

Did they actually asked where you got the code?

Thanks
Old Aug 2, 2006, 3:58 pm

Programs: Marriott, Starwood
Originally Posted by ab041571
Hi,

Did they actually asked where you got the code?

Thanks

No that code they won't ask where you got it, it will work well
Old Aug 3, 2006, 12:40 pm
ewl

Programs: UA 1P
Originally Posted by ctuttle

BCD # X739200

It's from Rentalcarmomma.com. I was able to get a Cadillac CTS for less than what I could find an intermediate anywhere else. It was a one day rental, and it was $36.80 before taxes. I think the midsize was a couple of dollars less, but the CTS with XM Radio was VERY nice.
Hi ctuttle--
Did you have any problem using this code? Did they question it at all? Reason I'm asking is I found some great rates with it too, and so went ahead and printed out that webpage from Rentalcarmomma. Then, I noticed that the code that's on the "member savings card" on the right is actually X793200, unlike the one in red on the left! Seems like maybe a typo? Anyway the rates I found were SO much less than almost every other code, I had begun to wonder if it was legit or if I'd get to the counter and be told I couldn't have it! So if you used it without problem, I'm much encouraged!!
Old Aug 6, 2006, 9:00 am

Programs: LH HON, AF Plat, BA Gold, SPG Plat, HHo Gold
BCD for Canada

Hello,

Does anyone have a valid BCD for BC, Canada. All of the codes mentioned here don't seem to work -- rate is the same with or w/o the BCD.

Budget is one of the few to have a station in Port Hardy on Vancouver island...

Many thanks

jan
Old Aug 6, 2006, 5:52 pm

Programs: IC Platinum Ambassador, UA Mileage Plus, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by ctuttle

BCD # X739200

Used the code this for a one week rental in Denver, it saved me $150 in a compact rental--price went from $317 to 159,

Thanks,
sdcarver

PS -- does anyone know what BCD # X739200 code stands for?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.