Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Valid BCD Codes

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2017, 7:40 pm

Programs: UA-1K, AA-Gold, H GP-LIfeTime Diamond
Originally Posted by mlhsas
he also said that Budget is cracking down on these types of codes and there fraudulent use.
I have used other codes and so far so good.....knock on wood. Since I have their Fastbreak membership, I go straight to the car and bypass the counter. I just have to show my ID to the parking lot attendant and I am out of there....
Old Nov 1, 2017, 9:45 pm

Programs: Aero Plan, Marriott, Air Miles
Any decent one way rental codes in florida?
Old Nov 11, 2017, 9:07 am

Originally Posted by mkannuri
Any decent one way rental codes in florida?
I just booked a one way from MCO to RSW. I got the best rate by booking a week in MCO with Dollar ($234) and then 3 days MCO to RSW ($122). I tried to get one to price match the other, but no luck. I used Zalyn.com and signed up and they keep track of my discounts and apply them. The bookings have mostly been on Priceline (no credit card) and I have been able to cancel at no cost when a cheaper rental has come up.

Someone posted yesterday or the day before on this forum about getting 100 credits from Zalyn towards automated searches by using the promo code FLYERTALK -- it's explained how in the post.
Hyacinthe likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2017, 12:12 pm

Friends and Family

Budget Friends and Family BCD - U112000 should be what you compare all of your rates to as it is only 10% more than than the associate rate in many cases and I think associates are required to take the insurance. The associate rate isn't always available to associates especially if there is high demand at the location. It's kind of like the Marriott associate rate in that way. Budget doesn't like to give corporate rates below the associate rate in most cases.

Costco BCD - Currently W852802 is also pretty decent. They started checking/asking for Costco card a while ago. ProTip: When I use FastBreak, they rarely ever ask me for my Costco card for some reason, but don't assume they won't. Be sure to compare the Costco rate to the Budget Friends and Family rate. Sometimes, Costco is cheaper.

These coupon codes are good until the end of the 2017. In most cases it'll be for an intermediate size car or larger based on availability. These codes only work if the rental starts on a Thursday or later returning on a Monday and you must stay over Saturday. And be sure to compare if the three day $15 coupon is better than a free weekend day. Sometimes it's not.

MUWZ120 - $5 off 1 day
MUWZ121 - $10 off 2 days
MUWZ122 - $15 off 3 days
MUWZ123 - $20 off 4 days
TUGZ041 - Free Weekend Day with Costco BCD (3 day minimum)
TUWZ038 - Free Weekend Day with any BCD (3 day minimum)

Also if you are don't need flexibility, go with the pay now option. I saved almost $20 on a weekend rental by paying in advance in addition to using my Friends and Family BCD and coupons! But if you need flexibility, DO NOT select the pay now option because no one wants to hear you whine about it later.

Safe travels y'all!
Hyacinthe and Flyerhandle like this.
Old Mar 26, 2018, 6:06 pm

Programs: AA EXP x 1.5, DL GM, JB, HH GLD
Here is a list of a few updated free weekend and other free day coupons. They seem to work with any BCD:

TUFZ007 Free weekend day, minimum 3 day rental, no maximum
TUPZ009 Free day on a weekly rental, 5 day minimum, 28 day maximum
Old Apr 17, 2018, 3:41 am

I continue to get great rates most of the time with S341840
Old Jun 6, 2018, 1:58 pm

Hi friends!

Looking for any discount codes for SEA from 6/20/18 until 7/12/18. Interested in the best deal out there for either a compact/intermediate or a Jeep-style SUV. Thanks!!
Old Jun 22, 2018, 7:33 am

Programs: DCL Castaway Club Platinum Member 34
Any suggested codes for a one-way minivan rental for 24 hours from NY to Quebec in September? Everything is coming up about $300.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

MJ
Old Jul 11, 2018, 11:00 pm

Originally Posted by billycwhatup
I continue to get great rates most of the time with S341840
I tried for Whitehorse. The base rate was indeed lower, but the per-km-charge was significantly higher. So watch out for that!
Old Sep 18, 2018, 7:52 pm

Programs: Aero Plan, Marriott, Air Miles
Hi folks!
Looking for any discount codes for ICELAND (KEF airport pickup/dropoff ) from 10/03/18 until 10/10/18. Interested in the best deal out there for either a compact/intermediate or a Jeep-style SUV.
So far i got $300CAD for the basic Mini manual car thru expediafortd and no deals yet from autoslash as well
Thanks in advance
Old Sep 19, 2018, 6:27 pm

I am booking a car in Feb 2019 and found that a coupon code I had been using, MUWZ094 (and others in that series), did not work for that date; IIRC, I had thought that it was because the base rental amount was too low but when I clicked on the "Learn Why" link, it advised that the code expires on 12/31/18. I found these codes in an Internet search and they appeared to work for a February 2019 reservation: MUWZ050 for $10 off base rate of $100, MUWZ054 for $15 off base rate of $125 and MUWZ055 for $25 off base rate of $175. The last one only yielded results for SUVs and similar assorted beasts; no passenger vehicles.

These were used with the U024100 BCD and one I tried from my employer; the coupon worked with both but the U code gave a slightly better price.

Interestingly, the T&C did not look too promising, "dollars off applies to base rate which are the time and mileage charges only, on a minimum base time and mileage charge of [$100,$125,$175 respectively]" and "rental must begin by June 30, 2018."

Regardless, I booked a four day rental in LAS starting Feb 24, 2019, with a base rate of $113 and the MUWZ054 knocked $15 off the price. Miles for this rental are unlimited.

These codes have been posted before in the FT forums in a Hertz thread. I did not locate them in this thread though via search.

I have gotten great information and saved a good deal of money with the information in this thread. Thank you to everyone who has contributed.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 8:08 am

I’ve reserved a car using BCD R524190 however I can’t seem to link it to my fast break account. Is there a way to link the reservation as I like to bypass the counter whenever possible. Would it cause a problem if I called budget to try and link the reservation to my account?
Old Nov 8, 2018, 8:40 am

Originally Posted by Arthur Vandalay
Budget Friends and Family BCD - U112000 should be what you compare all of your rates to as it is only 10% more than than the associate rate in many cases and I think associates are required to take the insurance. The associate rate isn't always available to associates especially if there is high demand at the location. It's kind of like the Marriott associate rate in that way. Budget doesn't like to give corporate rates below the associate rate in most cases.

Costco BCD - Currently W852802 is also pretty decent. They started checking/asking for Costco card a while ago. ProTip: When I use FastBreak, they rarely ever ask me for my Costco card for some reason, but don't assume they won't. Be sure to compare the Costco rate to the Budget Friends and Family rate. Sometimes, Costco is cheaper.

These coupon codes are good until the end of the 2017. In most cases it'll be for an intermediate size car or larger based on availability. These codes only work if the rental starts on a Thursday or later returning on a Monday and you must stay over Saturday. And be sure to compare if the three day $15 coupon is better than a free weekend day. Sometimes it's not.

MUWZ120 - $5 off 1 day
MUWZ121 - $10 off 2 days
MUWZ122 - $15 off 3 days
MUWZ123 - $20 off 4 days
TUGZ041 - Free Weekend Day with Costco BCD (3 day minimum)
TUWZ038 - Free Weekend Day with any BCD (3 day minimum)

Also if you are don't need flexibility, go with the pay now option. I saved almost $20 on a weekend rental by paying in advance in addition to using my Friends and Family BCD and coupons! But if you need flexibility, DO NOT select the pay now option because no one wants to hear you whine about it later.

Safe travels y'all!
please mention the rental car company
Old Nov 8, 2018, 9:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Blueskyheaven
please mention the rental car company
This is the "Valid BCD Codes" thread. "BCD" stands for "Budget Corporate Discount."
Old Nov 9, 2018, 3:28 pm

Originally Posted by guv1976
This is the "Valid BCD Codes" thread. "BCD" stands for "Budget Corporate Discount."
Thanks and I checked and they don't work so looks like expired! Same as when not entering the code

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.