Valid BCD Codes

Old Jan 29, 2006, 4:14 pm

Programs: Delta, AA, Starwood, Thrifty
Talking

Originally Posted by vavman
Hi All,

I just booked a full size on budget.com for Kona March 15-17th. Price without discount $120 price after applying W116168 $82!

I just hope they don't ask where I got the code from...I am not sure if flyertalk.com would count!

that above code is by far the best i have found for my trip to hawaii. Where does that code come from. If i paid for the car rental before i even go on the trip would they have any reason to ask me about the code?
Old Feb 6, 2006, 8:40 pm

Programs: ,starwood gold, fairmont premier,Aeromexico Platino
any good code for IAH

I am trying to reent a car for only one day. Feb 16th. the rates for Houston are extremely high(close to $90). Any help would be appreciated. thanks!
Old Feb 24, 2006, 10:49 am
Suspended

Programs: DL, HHonors, AA, US, Aloha Pass, BA, CO, HawaiianMiles, Chairman, Centurion, AXP, MR, MHC Gold
BCD for Manchester England

I have been looking for a real good deal in Manchester England. Does anyone know of a good discount code for this location?
Old Feb 24, 2006, 5:36 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
I entered the W116168 code in for MCO and didnt get a discount on all rates just the Cadillac CTS for 190.00 a week.
Old Mar 1, 2006, 7:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Best luck for me of late is to pull up rates at Southwest's website, which I think gives a discount already, then modify by clicking the link at bottom to add discount codes. Pretty much have found Costco's to be as good as anything, often reducing an additional 25%.

Last weekend got $13 a day plus taxes/fees for CLE airport on a midsize.

When traveling with a spouse, Budget doesn't charge extra ($7 a day or so) for the second driver, which is also a major reason we look to Budget first.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 11:15 am

BCD code X724300 is for customers of Shaw's Supermarkets in New England that have a Shaw's Rewards Card. You can apply for a card online at www.shaws.com.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 2:48 am

This is a Southwest Airlines code: U072708. It's from a Southwest promo. I am getting up to 30% off on compact to premium cars (weekly or weekend) rentals.
Old Mar 15, 2006, 11:47 am

Programs: US SP
Exclamation the discount code for 10% off

hey there,

this is the code that me and my bf used to book our car in Poland, but it works for the USA, too. (actually we used american budget website, polish one does not allow you to enter coupon or discount code).

It is W810011 I found it on the Internet and the source was given as Wal Mart - discount for Wolly World (I know you - Americans - call it that way but am not sure of spelling, so in case I'm wrong, I'm sorry) customers. The infomration said it ought to give up to 25% off but when I checked it, it only gave 10%.

Anyways, it works and it's better than nothing, so hope you'll find it useful.

From Poland with love.
:-:
Old Mar 24, 2006, 2:52 am

Cool What comes after "E" level-Full-Size 4 door car?

This is quoted from post #45
"I follwed the link as you suggested (www.budget.com/american) and not only was my discount better than the Walmart or Costco code, I will get an upgrade as well as the triple miles. The coupon says that this is good until 12/31/2006. The link will fill in the BCD and Coupon for you."

I want to use that coupon (BCD U072400) which allows you triple bonus miles on American and gives you one free upgrade up to "E" level. I looked on budget web page and it looks to me like it's a intermediate SUV (Class F)? Is this correct? Is that what I would get if I went for my free upgrade from my "E" level car? It doesn't seem right for some reason.

I'd really like a "mustang" or something "fun" SUV might be fun also (I've never drove one before). So I don't know whether to book for class C-intermediate and hope I get the upgrade to the mustang-what else do they have in that class besides mustangs? Or go all the way to class "E" and hope that they give me Class "F" which is the SUV.
I was thinking my chances of getting a mustang when arriving at 12-noon at OAK wouldn't be very good. It'd be pointless of me to get a upgrade at all from an economy car if I didn't get something "fun". If I can't get either of those I might as well save myself the money. Any way I can know in advance? Hehe. :O)
Suggestions?

Thanks,

Jaimie
Old Mar 30, 2006, 7:05 am

Usaa

I reserved my car through the USAA website (for USAA members only) and got a better discount than any other discount code that I've seen yet. Plus I was upgraded to a Premium car (small print says if one is available). Basically I got a Premium car for less than the cost of an Economy car (using the AA code and the Costco code).

This may not work for everyone, but it's a great deal for USAA members.

Nick
Old Apr 26, 2006, 4:59 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
Thanks, I just used the USAA site and saved 10%.

One question: I booked a one day one way rental from airport to airport and there is no one way charge... is this usual? I thought there usually was a drop charge?
Old Apr 26, 2006, 6:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by nickjadams
I reserved my car through the USAA website (for USAA members only) and got a better discount than any other discount code that I've seen yet. Plus I was upgraded to a Premium car (small print says if one is available). Basically I got a Premium car for less than the cost of an Economy car (using the AA code and the Costco code).

This may not work for everyone, but it's a great deal for USAA members.

Nick
Is that www.usaa.org or www.usaa.com?

I am assuming the latter, but they are different.

Thanks.
Old May 6, 2006, 10:37 am

Vacation Next Month Need Mini Van

I am a Newbee here. Just wanted to know of the best deal on a Mini Van Rental for June 06. I have been surfing for days trying to find the best deal for I will need the Van for 8 days. Any Coupon Codes, Corporate codes that you can give me would be Great. You can post here or send me email at [email protected]

Thanks In advance for Reading and your help.
Old May 11, 2006, 11:16 am

Code W116168 works great!! Let's hope they don't ask for some special
ID when I check in. It saved me over $100 on a minivan in KOA for
August.
Thanks.
Old May 18, 2006, 11:09 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
Originally Posted by toomanybooks
Is that www.usaa.org or www.usaa.com?

I am assuming the latter, but they are different.

Thanks.

Its USAA.com, but I think you have to be a member and logged in to use this discount.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.