Alamo Discount Codes

Subscribe
Quote: I really don't get it why people keep sending me pms asking for codes that have been posted 100s of times.
Seriously....
+100
Just booked using the Tcode for PHX in January. Crossing my fingers as it was about 1/2 the prevailing rate!
If anyone is interested, Alamo contract code 6677196M provides almost similar discount to the infamous T code without gas nor the need for IATA identification. I've found this contract + 2 class upgrades provides exceptional value, particularly given the inclusion of taxes, unlimited milage & CDW.

There is also another contract that does include gas but you must select your residence as Germany - 667719P2.

good luck
Any discount codes for LAS in April 2013?
Hi guys....tend to lurk on BA board but as weve got a trip to Las Vegas booked in April 2013 i was wondering if there was any discount codes i could apply on UK sites for car hire from any company at LAS?

Tried the codes suggested in threads here but none seem to work

Im assuming its because im in the UK? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
Quote: Hi guys....tend to lurk on BA board but as weve got a trip to Las Vegas booked in April 2013 i was wondering if there was any discount codes i could apply on UK sites for car hire from any company at LAS?

Tried the codes suggested in threads here but none seem to work

Im assuming its because im in the UK? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
I suggest using the US website. It is also way too soon to have any coupon codes that will work. Book something now that you can live with, and then keep checking back with codes to see if you can lower it.
Not too early
Quote: I suggest using the US website. It is also way too soon to have any coupon codes that will work.
Not necessarily true...
chiefwiggumpi,
You can also use the Canadian website .i.e alamo.ca
You can punch in UK as Country of residence and they will price out the total vehicle rental rate in both USD ( place of rental ) & British Pound Sterling ( currency of renter...for your convenience)
I just now punched in your dates for next year ...and you are indeed able to apply some of the more popular codes.....all the way up to Dec 2013.
Quote: If anyone is interested, Alamo contract code 6677196M provides almost similar discount to the infamous T code without gas nor the need for IATA identification. I've found this contract + 2 class upgrades provides exceptional value, particularly given the inclusion of taxes, unlimited milage & CDW.

There is also another contract that does include gas but you must select your residence as Germany - 667719P2.

good luck

6677196M Comes up Sold out In MCO - No matter what dates I chose as well as other random Airport locs (just for trying sake)
yeah you're right, it's now happening to me too. I changed my residence back to Germany and the same locations magically had inventory again....

(i'm not in Germany btw)
Quote: Not necessarily true...
chiefwiggumpi,
You can also use the Canadian website .i.e alamo.ca
You can punch in UK as Country of residence and they will price out the total vehicle rental rate in both USD ( place of rental ) & British Pound Sterling ( currency of renter...for your convenience)
I just now punched in your dates for next year ...and you are indeed able to apply some of the more popular codes.....all the way up to Dec 2013.
I think you are talking CORP codes, not COUPON codes, right? I dont see any of the really good coupon codes (Like $25 off or double upgrade) available after 1/13.
Quote: I dont see any of the really good coupon codes (double upgrade) available after 1/13.
AU4234FDA - Two Class Upgrade valid until June 30

https://www.alamo.com/index.do?actio...-2classupgrade
Quote: AU4234FDA - Two Class Upgrade valid until June 30

https://www.alamo.com/index.do?actio...-2classupgrade
+1! Thanks, somehow that one got past me.
Anyone have any experience in using the T code in Maui (OGG)? Does Online Checkin work at OGG?
Hi all :-) Have read more than half of this thread (started around page 20 onward to get to know these T-codes as well as I could before asking any questions) and have a reservation booked at a NJ location. It went through without a hitch, I don't have any additional coupons or anything of the sort of there (tried the AA one, said had reached capacity or something, tried a couple of xx of ones but rate was higher, etc so just figured the rate was good enough as is) so should hopefully be easy enough to glide through with kiosk check in from the sounds of it.

Only thing I have yet to figure out is - what is the go with this and underage drivers? I'm 24 and if my boyfriend (who is 26) can't get his license before we rent (sore subject for him haha - but he does have a test scheduled a few days before the rental), then I'll be the primary driver and subject to the underage fee, whatever it is for Alamo, unless this code somehow excludes that. I know that's not listed under inclusions but neither is the ability to say you are under 25 to even factor that in (unlike on, say, Enterprise or National where I'd normally just apply XVC1092 to waive it).

The help page on the subject is a little inconclusive for me in terms of whether I can rent at all as well. It says minimum age is 25, but that for "select corporate contracts and international tour accounts, the minimum age is 21" - does a t-code fall into this select group? But also further down it says that "rental rates may be higher for renters under age of 25" which *could* be interpreted as allowing under-25s to drive if this isn't just noted in additional to/with reference to the "select corporate contracts etc" line.

So, sorry if stupid, but I'm drawing a blank here as to what I should conclude in terms of (1) whether, if I have to be the primary driver, I can rent at age 24 with Alamo under this code, and (2) if this code waives anything in relation to underage drivers...

Thanks in advance for any insight and apologies if I missed anything though I tried my best to make sure that wouldn't be the case
T codes coming up sold out.
T code still works for SUVs and minivans
37  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  57