Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Religious Travelers
Reload this Page >

BA have stopped kosher meals for pre-dining from JFK

Old May 26, 2016, 8:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club

This thread has been running for over a week on the British Airways forum. I think that there may be many here who would be interested but don't often look at that forum.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...dining-us.html

The bottom line:

No more pre-flight kosher dining at JFK, and if you are travelling in C then no food on board either if the flight is sleeper-service!

F, WT and W can have kosher food on board.

So either upgrade to First, downgrade to economy, or go hungry!
Old May 27, 2016, 8:19 am

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
They do offer food in C on all sleeper services, it is just more limited. I'm sure you can order a KSML on them. Pity they are ending the pre-flight dining option, however.
Old May 28, 2016, 1:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Are you 100% definited about this? Take a look at the other thread I referenced. The indications there are that this is not the case. YOu can gert a KSML on F, WT+, WT but not C

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.