Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Religious Travelers
Reload this Page >

Kosher food in BA LHR T5 Galleries Club lounges

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2015, 4:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue, LY Matmid, Club Carlson Gold, Hilton Gold, CX Marco Polo

Hi

Not sure if I should be posting here or BA forum (because T5 lounges are dedicated BA lounges).

Does anyone have any recent experience of being able to get Kosher food of some kind in the LHR T5 Galleries Club lounges? If so, do you have to pre-request it or can you just ask and what did they have? Any better luck in Galleries North vs South or vice versa?

Thanks ^

A406
Old Apr 14, 2015, 4:30 pm

Programs: *A Gold, BA Silver, Avis President, Hertz President circle
Kosher meals are in stock.
In the GC you get a soup and sandwich, and in the CCR and first lounge there are full hermolis meals (a few options availibale).
Old Apr 15, 2015, 3:29 am

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by ELAL
Kosher meals are in stock.
In the GC you get a soup and sandwich, and in the CCR and first lounge there are full hermolis meals (a few options availibale).
I think that the kosher meals are only available in the South lounges and CCR, but I think someone recently reported getting a meal at the North lounges. Definitely NOT at the B gates lounge though.
Old Apr 15, 2015, 4:39 am

Programs: *A Gold, BA Silver, Avis President, Hertz President circle
Originally Posted by mikebg
I think that the kosher meals are only available in the South lounges and CCR, but I think someone recently reported getting a meal at the North lounges. Definitely NOT at the B gates lounge though.
I've recently had them both North and South.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.