Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Religious Travelers
Reload this Page >

Kosher meat (butcher) in south and orlando florida

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2014, 4:47 am
Original Poster

A friend is flying into MIA and traveling to Orlando. Where are the best places to buy fresh kosher meat anywhere along the way? Does not need glatt.
Thanks in advance!
Old Dec 10, 2014, 8:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
Best place along the way between Miami and Orlando?
If so, I'm not from Florida and don't know Miami all too well, but Miami is one of the largest Jewish (religious) communities in North America. There will be many places in Miami.
Kosher Miami, The Vaad HaKashrus of Miami-Dade, is the premier hashgacha service in Miami-Dade county
Old Dec 10, 2014, 4:18 pm

Programs: Alaska Airlines Gold MVP
Miami has the third largest Jewish community in the world; it will be incredibly easy to find a Kosher butcher throughout the metro up to Palm Beach; there are plenty of Kosher supermarkets, even. As for "along the way," more difficult.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.