Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Religious Travelers
Reload this Page >

Limmud in Berlin (Werbellinsee) - Anyone?

Old Mar 31, 2010, 4:00 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

is anyone of the FT community going there?

I am.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 6:31 am

Been going to only UK ones at year-end. Very mixed topics emcompassing many non-traditional/liberal/new age speakers. Still impressive line-up of overseas MO rabbis despite absence of United Synagogue rabbonims. It can be overwhelming unless you know which lecturs are good. Good to see Limmud spreading to other countries.
Old Apr 11, 2010, 11:18 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

As I have to work I will not be able to go this year.
From what I have heard, there will be about 300 to 400 people attending in Berlin.

I am hoping to be able to attend the Limmud Festival in England with my wife this winter, for the first time.
Old Apr 14, 2010, 5:41 pm

Programs: *A
Originally Posted by W9London
Been going to only UK ones at year-end. Very mixed topics emcompassing many non-traditional/liberal/new age speakers. Still impressive line-up of overseas MO rabbis despite absence of United Synagogue rabbonims. It can be overwhelming unless you know which lecturs are good. Good to see Limmud spreading to other countries.
Hence it's a big coup for them when they get Orthodox rabbi's on their agenda.
I've got mixed feelings about them.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.