Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Religious Travelers
Reload this Page >

Air China business, turkish First kosher?

Old Apr 21, 2010, 12:43 pm
Original Poster

Hi

I will be traveling next week the following routes:

PVG-PEK in business class on air china.
PEK-HKG in business class on air china.
HKG-IST in First class on turkish airlines

I have requested kosher meals for all flights. Can someone tell me out of experience, if I will get kosher meals and what they exist of. If you know the hechsher even better.

It matters since all flights will be after a long day running around and will prob. be the first proper meal

Thanks
Old Apr 22, 2010, 3:39 am
FF

Programs: BA GGL / AAdvantage Million Miler + Plat / TK Gold (not any more) / Hilton Diamond (via GGL)
Hkg-ist ksml

A friend of mine did that a few weeks ago - said the flight was excellent, and his KSML was from Hermolis.

Just checked with Hermolis and they supply Air China as well.

Safe trip!

Last edited by FF; Apr 22, 2010 at 4:05 am
Old Apr 22, 2010, 8:27 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, AA 2.0 MM, DL Plat, Hertz Plat, LY Gold
I flew HKG-IST in Jan on TK in F and I recieved "Deluxe Meals" from Bangkok Airways. They were average at best. I guess its YMMV

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.