Complete overview can be found here.
The best benefits are only available to GoldElites and are the
2for1 nights
4for2 nights

Last edited by SwissCircle; Jan 12, 2009 at 10:51 am Reason: punctiation
Old Jan 14, 2009, 1:29 pm

Free Silver status and Gold Elite after 5 stays

https://www.goldpointsplus.com/orangesilver

The promotion code not mentioned on the website is SWSL06.
Old Jan 16, 2009, 3:23 am

Programs: Ryanair PLATINUM : ) TK GOLD, AZ Gold, Radisson - gold,Marriott - gold
which country is the promotion valid for?

thank you
Old Jan 16, 2009, 5:25 pm

Programs: AA Ex Plt
Works in the U.S.
Old Jan 17, 2009, 7:51 am

Programs: Most of them...
Thanks. When writing to the indicated e-mail address, what do you have to tell them in addition to your application for the offer and mention of the promotion code? That is, do they need my full name, address, preferences...? Or should I write to them after registering for GoldPoints in the usual way?

I am not a GP member yet.
Old Jan 18, 2009, 7:00 am

Write to them after registering, mention your GPP number, the promotion and the code and your account will be upgraded within 48 hours.
Old Jan 18, 2009, 7:25 am

Programs: Most of them...
Originally Posted by sunsecret
Write to them after registering, mention your GPP number, the promotion and the code and your account will be upgraded within 48 hours.
Thanks.
Old Jan 20, 2009, 10:09 am

Programs: Ryanair PLATINUM : ) TK GOLD, AZ Gold, Radisson - gold,Marriott - gold
GOLD GP has benfits that other do not have ie 2for1 and 4for2

as far as upgrades are concerned it does not look very good and you might get a slightly better room but not a higher category

as the Gold level is the highest you can use this argument at the reception and you can get a buiness room

howevere there are still some hotels that would be much more generous and give you a suite - which is quite rare

e.g. poland, SA are very good for upgrades
Old Jan 21, 2009, 8:25 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold, ITA Elite+, Cathay S, Singapore S, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Thanks all, I just send the e-mail. I'll report back when they upgrade me
Old Jan 21, 2009, 9:29 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
I didn't see when this (gold) is good through

I'm gold from 2008 stays; I am not sure I can requalify in 2009.

Would this promo help me basically by staying five times this year and keeping my gold for another year?

Orange Special Offer
Get to Silver Elite status faster.

Thank you for your interest in the exclusive goldpoints plusSM offer from Orange with a direct entry to Silver Elite status.

goldpoints plus gives you access to many privileges and at Silver Elite status the opportunity to earn extra Gold Points® to spend on a variety of offers. This would normally take 15 nights or 10 stays.

As a Silver Elite member, you will get the following benefits:

Late check-out (prior notice required).
Best available room in category booked.
25% bonus Gold Points on top of the normal points that you earn.
10% off on weekend rates (to book this offer, sign in to goldpointsplus.com. Subject to availability.).
10% discount on all-day dining restaurants (this discount applies to the amount of the cheque, VAT and other charges are excluded and is only valid at the all-day hotel restaurant. Valid in Europe, the Middle East and Africa only.).
Exclusive subscription offer with The Economist (up to 50% off normal cover price and 10,000 bonus points!).
And after only 5 stays, you will get a fast upgrade to the Gold Elite status. This would normally take 35 nights or 20 stays.

You will be able to earn and redeem Gold Points at Regent® Hotels & Resorts, Radisson® Hotels & Resorts, Radisson SAS Hotels & Resorts®, Park Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM or Park Inn® Hotels worldwide.

To take advantage of this offer, contact the Member Service Centre at [email protected] or call +44 207 949 0379 and mention the promotional code indicated in your Orange mailing.

Orange hopes that you enjoy the many benefits exclusive to this goldpoints plus offer.
Old Jan 21, 2009, 12:35 pm

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold, ITA Elite+, Cathay S, Singapore S, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Wow Fast response Kudos to Goldpointsplus!!!!!

Dear Mr. Thomas199023,

Thank you for taking the time to write. We appreciate your recent message. Thank you for your interest in the exclusive goldpoints plusSM offer from Orange. Your upgrade to Silver Elite status has been submitted, your account will reflect this upgrade within 3 to 5 days.

Old Jan 21, 2009, 12:44 pm

Programs: It's better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all
Originally Posted by thomas199023
Wow Fast response Kudos to Goldpointsplus!!!!!

Dear Mr. Thomas199023,

Thank you for taking the time to write. We appreciate your recent message. Thank you for your interest in the exclusive goldpoints plusSM offer from Orange. Your upgrade to Silver Elite status has been submitted, your account will reflect this upgrade within 3 to 5 days.

I just phoned them and they upgraded me on the spot. I fnd it torture knowing I've got something good coming my way and then having to wait three to five days
Old Jan 22, 2009, 4:07 pm

Ok the GPP website states I am Silver Elite now
Does anyone know how I can print out a temporary Silver elite card?

and how long does it take to receive the actual card (in europe)?
Old Jan 23, 2009, 4:56 am

Programs: ICHG Platinum RoyalAmb, HiltonHonors Gold, AClub Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Spg Plat
Originally Posted by thomas199023
Ok the GPP website states I am Silver Elite now
Does anyone know how I can print out a temporary Silver elite card?

and how long does it take to receive the actual card (in europe)?
so does it work also for europe-based accounts?
Old Jan 23, 2009, 5:00 am

Yeah of course Orange is a European company
But it does work

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.