Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Qualiflyer
Reload this Page >

LX: this weekend's web specials

LX: this weekend's web specials

Old Jan 15, 2003, 8:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
huegli, yes I'm going on Saturday. RE the fare change, I guess it might change if you don't fly the last segment and announce that beforehand, but what if you just check in for the entire return trip and then in BSL just tell them to leave without you? Of course, you wouldn't get the miles for BSL-ZRH.

kooks, nothing has changed, but you posted
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Total: 7000 miles and of course maybe 3000 TC Gold bonus.</font>
which I understood as you saying that for this trip one would get 3000 TC Gold bonus miles.

In fact, one only gets 900 bonus miles, awarded as part of the next 3000 mile TC Gold bonus.

------------------
airOli, the Swiss Air Line.
Old Jan 15, 2003, 8:04 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by airoli:

kooks, nothing has changed, but you posted
Total: 7000 miles and of course maybe 3000 TC Gold bonus.</font>
which I understood as you saying that for this trip one would get 3000 TC Gold bonus miles.
I meant if you have already flu 7000 club miles you might also get the 3000 bonus miles.. after this trip..

kooks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.