Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Qualiflyer
Reload this Page >

Trip Report ZRH-GVA-JFK in Y and F

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2003, 7:10 am
Original Poster

See

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum81/HTML/003414.html

for my trip report. If anybody from the Qualiflyer forum wants to discuss it, this is the place to do so ....
Old Jan 14, 2003, 7:51 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Nice report so far, thanks. My experience on the ZRH-JFK flight on Dec 19 was very similar by all means, I also was in Y but only had 3 seats to myself - and my friend across the aisle had two.

Looking forward to the rest of the report. May I ask how much you paid for these flights? I found a winter special to JFK via GVA @ CHF490, but it's only available from BSL and LUG! http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mad.gif

------------------
airOli, the Swiss Air Line.
Old Jan 14, 2003, 8:01 am
Original Poster

I paid 610.- francs. Unfortunately I missed the web special which would have been 469.-. Oh, well, you can do a lot worse than miss out on a 141.- savings.
Old Jan 14, 2003, 10:22 am

Very nice trip report so far indeed.

Can wait to have your opinion on the F class flight.

kooks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.