Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qantas and Qualiflyer

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2002, 8:04 pm
Original Poster

Qantas and Qualiflyer

I think they will be together starting the first of Jan.this is great news for all of us with many subs to inside flyer another way to spend miles any idea what buisness zrh-tlv will be
Old Dec 19, 2002, 10:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Does this mean Club Miles on Qantas routes then? It's still a grey area, isn't it, this question of club miles in the new programme.
Old Dec 20, 2002, 9:53 am

Programs: QR platinum
for the travelclub program its very clear:
Club Miles and Bonus Miles
Club Miles and Bonus Miles will remain unchanged.

Club Miles can be collected on SWISS flights. These are the miles which can earn you membership of Swiss TravelClub Silver, Swiss TravelClub Gold and the Swiss Circle within the new frequent flyer programme.

Bonus Miles are earned on flights with SWISS's partner airlines and from other programme partners on the ground
http://www.qualiflyer.com/basics/after02/
Old Dec 21, 2002, 2:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Yes, but the point is there was a good spread of airlines in the old programme on which to earn club miles. So, an interesting and spread out European network, with hubs in Brussels, Lisbon and Milan, among others.

When it came to redeeming tickets, one could do quite interesting things, interlining carriers etc.. Avoiding breaking ticketing rules, such as not passing through the same airport twice on the outbound or the inbound, was easier with the old regime.

However, Qantas is a worthy partner, with a good network. We should be glad.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.