Wiki Posts
Search

Lounges

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2002, 1:25 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Lounges

I am looking for a directory of Qualiflyer Lounges. Is there any information online? Swiss.com only lists lounges in Switzerland. Thanx.
Old Oct 14, 2002, 2:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Well that's about all thats left of Qualiflyer!!
Old Oct 14, 2002, 3:27 am
Original Member
Original Poster

hfly, I cannot believe that Swiss does not maintain lounges at major european airports like LHR, FRA, CDG, MAD, MUC ...
Old Oct 14, 2002, 4:02 am
Patron

If you are at least a TCQM you can login at https://www.qualiflyer.com/travelclub and go for travelclub benefits and here you find a link to lounges. This kind of overview page brings you to locations.

Old Oct 14, 2002, 4:13 am

Programs: QR platinum
if you are TC or TCG you can have access to the online lounge directory on the qualiflyer website

there are Qualiflyer lounges in the locations you mention..
Old Oct 14, 2002, 4:25 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
swiss printed Timetable (march-31 to oct-26 2002) lists the Lounges (and access availability) in the seciton 'City and airport', pages 315ff. Enjoy!
Old Oct 16, 2002, 12:15 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Thank you all, beepee, patron and rudi, for your help.

[This message has been edited by michilo (edited 10-16-2002).]
Old Oct 23, 2002, 1:34 am
Original Member
Original Poster

If you are a regular qualiflyer member travelling in business, you will usually get a lounge voucher at the check in on your request, even if there is no qualiflyer lounge.
Old Oct 24, 2002, 4:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Are Travelclub members allowed to bring their mother into the lounge with them (same surname)? Zürich TC lounge is not known for its friendliness.
Old Oct 24, 2002, 10:45 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Concerto:
Are Travelclub members allowed to bring their mother into the lounge with them (same surname)? Zürich TC lounge is not known for its friendliness.</font>
Yes, I think you should be able to, according to the new Swiss Winter timetable: " you can bring one life partner or spouse in the lounge if you travel on a Swiss Flight". So you can consider your mother as a "life partner".

kooks.

[This message has been edited by kooks (edited 10-24-2002).]
Old Oct 25, 2002, 6:52 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
I will try this very thing in mid-November. And in fact, my mother IS my "life partner", so it'll hopefully work.

------------------
airOli, the Swiss Air Line.
Old Oct 25, 2002, 7:17 am

Does that mean that I can take my cat?

Stephen
Old Oct 25, 2002, 7:42 am

Programs: BA-Gld, BD Lifetime Gld, LH Pleb, *Wd GPG, HH-Dmd, Amex: can take their Cent card and <CENSORED>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kooks:
Yes, I think you should be able to, according to the new Swiss Winter timetable: " you can bring one life partner or spouse in the lounge if you travel on a Swiss Flight". So you can consider your mother as a "life partner".

kooks.

</font>
Oedipus Rex would be proud of you!

(But it's a complex issue http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/wink.gif)

Ken.

"His rivals used to say quite a bit, that as a monarch he was quite unfit, but still and all they had to admit, that he loved his Mother.." - Tom Lehrer, Oedipus Rex

Old Oct 25, 2002, 7:48 am

Thanks to all for your replies....

kooks http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/tongue.gif

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.