Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cynical

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2013, 3:29 am
Original Poster

Thumbs down Cynical

Do you think that QR would much prefer me to pay full fare rather than use my miles hence no rush to fix online award system or is that my full UK cynical head coming out??
Old Apr 11, 2013, 4:38 am

Programs: QR Gold, BAEC, Marriott Rewards Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by David Clark
Do you think that QR would much prefer me to pay full fare rather than use my miles hence no rush to fix online award system or is that my full UK cynical head coming out??
When this has happened to me in the past I emailed them at [email protected], explained the situation, gave the details of what I wanted & they processed the award without a problem (presumably because Awards flights were available of course). Mind you, it took a couple of days but wasn't a worry for me at the time as I wasn't in a rush.
Old Apr 11, 2013, 5:05 am
Original Poster

Cunical

You know what I'm

gonna ping them another mail and give them the benefit of the doubt ,fingers crossed...
Old Apr 11, 2013, 7:06 am

Programs: CX,SQ,PR,QR
Originally Posted by David Clark
You know what I'm

gonna ping them another mail and give them the benefit of the doubt ,fingers crossed...
Good luck. The quickest reply I got from that email address is about 3 working days. Sometimes none at all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.