Al Mourjan Bar

Old Sep 21, 2017, 6:22 am
Original Poster

Al Mourjan Bar

Do they serve cocktails at the bar in Al Mourjan lounge?
Old Sep 21, 2017, 8:45 am

dr.sull welcome to Flyertalk and especially to the QR forum.

If you you do not see a list of cocktails in the bar area just ask for it.
Old Sep 21, 2017, 8:55 am

Programs: BA Silver
Yes they do. They also have a cocktail of the month (at least the last time that I was there)
Old Sep 21, 2017, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for that
Old Sep 21, 2017, 7:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Originally Posted by Firipu
Yes they do. They also have a cocktail of the month (at least the last time that I was there)
And they did last time I was there, about ten hours ago. There was a laminated card on the bar with a photo of the cocktail.
Old Sep 23, 2017, 11:09 am

Programs: BA Gold (OW Emerald) & Jet Airways - Thank goodness i never got started.......most awful FF program
I've had a great medium dry martinis air the bar. Although I have never seen a cocktail menu, the staff are pretty good at requests and are brave enough to chop and change the recipe if certain ingredients are not available.

It's been 6 months since my last QR J flight and I am having severe withdrawal symptoms!
Old Sep 25, 2017, 4:58 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
To expand slightly on previous comments, there are two areas that make drinks: the upstairs bar and the downstairs sandwich/deli area. I much prefer the downstairs area as the service is usually better, the food is made to order (albiet only sandwiches), and its usually less crowded.

But, if you want to sit at a bar and drink instead of taking your drink with you to another seat, then the upstairs bar is where you want to go.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.