Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Deposit only booking?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2017, 6:26 am
Original Poster

Deposit only booking?

Is there a way to book QR but only pay a deposit? I don't mind booking a couple of nights hotel, similar to the way you can with BA
Old Jul 22, 2017, 9:55 am

andymcdonnell you can defer payment for a period of time (Usually 6, 12 or 24 hours) but no reservations will be made until full payment is made.
Old Jul 23, 2017, 6:24 am

Programs: QR Plat, Accor Plat
andymcdonnell you should be able to do that with a brick and mortar travel agent and probably QR call center providing you're buying a fare that doesn't require immediate ticketing. Usually the lowest fares require immediate ticketing but not the upper ones. Just use ITA Matrix to read the fare rules.
Old Jul 24, 2017, 5:12 am

Programs: Many. Too many. I came here to cut them down. I failed.
Qatar Airlines, like BA, have IT fares which you need to book in conjunction with accommodation (from memory the minimum amount of accommodation reflects the minimum stay of the fare). These you can pay a deposit on (via a Tour Op / Travel Agent)

BUT - QR do not offer these flexible ticketing restrictions on their sale fares (and let's face it, most people book QR on their regular sale fares) unlike most airlines. So you're unlikely to actually want to book them as the fares are likely to be more expensive than cheapest sale fares.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.