Wiki Posts
Search

IAH Lounges?

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2017, 5:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Delta Platinum
IAH Lounges?

Will be traveling IAH-DOH-SIN in J in July. I know the contracted lounge at IAH is The Executive Club. Since I'm flying on a OneWorld carrier in J, can I also access the British Airways lounge there? I have heard that some people have had success and others have not. I have no OneWorld status until after I complete my journey. Which one is better?
Old May 23, 2017, 5:59 am

divrdrew if you look at https://www.oneworld.com/ffp/lounge-...eaccess/iah/-1 you will see that 'Executive Lounge' is limited to QR passengers only but 'British Airways Executive Club Lounge / First Lounge' is for all OW passengers, even QR passengers!
If you 'View Full details' for each lounge on that page you will see that the BA lounge is far superior in facilities than Executive lounge.
Old May 23, 2017, 4:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Delta Platinum
Thanks...the BA page that discusses the lounge only notes it is for OneWorld pax with elite status...nothing about flying J on other OneWorld carriers. Will definitely check the BA lounge!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.