Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qatar from Cardiff from 2018?

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2017, 3:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold; Virgin FF; United Airlines; American Airlines; and was frequent c/c churner - RIP!
Qatar from Cardiff from 2018?

Heard that plans are afoot for QR to start flying out of Cardiff in 2018. If this goes ahead what likely destinations will be routed from there?
Old May 23, 2017, 4:19 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Melia Gold, Shangri-La Jade, BA Amex PP, Iberia+, Nandos Card
This was confirmed some time ago. As for routes, there is only one direct route QR will fly and that is to DOH given it is their hub, you will be able to buy tickets to most destinations on QR's network (as long as you are not doubling back on yourself) from Cardiff.
Old May 23, 2017, 6:06 am

higham44 all the information available is to be found on http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qatar...l#post28322471 and I will request the moderators to move these posts to that thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.