Search

A333 Economy Class

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2017, 3:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, UA Gold, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold
A333 Economy Class

Hello

I was wondering if there is a way to know by looking at the seat map if the A333's that I'm going to be flying on in march (MXP-DOH, DOH-MLE) are equipped with the new/refurbished economy class cabin? I've tried to look on the forum but couldn't find anything that answered my question. I'm asking because I've previously flown a non-refurbished version of the A332 in Y and the window seat legroom was so ridiculously tight due of the gigantic entertainment box, and was hoping that on the refurbished version the legroom would be a bit better

For reference, 2 of the A333's that i'm scheduled go up to row 45 rows, and one of them goes up to row 44.

Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 2:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, UA Gold, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold
anyone?
Old Mar 16, 2017, 4:07 pm

rvlcr welcome to the QR forum.

It does not matter if the Y seats are refurbished or not. They still have the same intrusive IFE box! It is the seats that have been refurbished not the cabin so seat pitch would be unchanged.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 4:17 pm

Programs: QR Plat, Accor Plat
If your A330 has 5 business class rows (you can check it on ExpertFlyer with a free account), it's definitly a refurbished one, otherwise I don't know... But anyway, A330 is more confortable in Y than B787 and 777W, so you're more lucky than most of QR Y passengers ;-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.