Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

What is the logic behind Qatar's regional "First" class?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What is the logic behind Qatar's regional "First" class?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2016, 7:24 pm

Programs: BA Gold, QF Platinum, SQ Silver
Originally Posted by Ausriver
How is food & service like on those QR regional F? Krug or no Krug?
Definitely no Krug and rather limited food offering (I'd compare it with an inner-European BA flight in J so everything bu 'First'). Always had excellent crew and service though but no different from QR's Business class on longer haul.
Old Nov 28, 2016, 2:51 am

Programs: QR Gold, BAEC, Marriott Rewards Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Sydneyberlin
Definitely no Krug and rather limited food offering (I'd compare it with an inner-European BA flight in J so everything bu 'First'). Always had excellent crew and service though but no different from QR's Business class on longer haul.
You're saying QR regional F is comparable with BA Club Europe?

Really?
Old Nov 28, 2016, 10:08 am

Programs: BAEC:Silver ,IHG:Spire Amb ,QR:Silver,HH:Diamond
Originally Posted by Sydneyberlin
The flight from CAI -DOH has a full 5 course menu and uses long haul 777-300 on most flights . Nothing like an inner European BA flight at all
Old Nov 28, 2016, 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by impeymac
You're saying QR regional F is comparable with BA Club Europe?
Really?
I was talking about the food in particular and can only judge on DXB-DOH and RKT-DOH which are both just about an hour long. I hear that the food used to be really special but lately seems to have been downgraded severely. And yes, what I have received lately, reminds me strongly of BA J class intra-Europe: some cold dips and stuff together with a tiny warm falafel roll or the likes. I'll dig for a picture if I can find one...
Old Dec 5, 2016, 5:39 pm

Here's the latest picture, I would call this pretty much a let down given all the hype:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.