Lounge access DOH

Old Sep 23, 2016, 4:07 am
Original Poster

Lounge access DOH

I am traveling business class from OSL to BKK via DOH, a friend of mine is connecting at DOH traveling with me on the same flight to BKK but in economy.

I am also OW Sapphire. Can I guest him in any of the DOH lounges in this scenario?

Thanks and apologies if this has been covered, I tried searching but couldn't come up with a definite answer.
Old Sep 23, 2016, 4:11 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by mlqsko
I am traveling business class from OSL to BKK via DOH, a friend of mine is connecting at DOH traveling with me on the same flight to BKK but in economy.

I am also OW Sapphire. Can I guest him in any of the DOH lounges in this scenario?

Thanks and apologies if this has been covered, I tried searching but couldn't come up with a definite answer.
As per the Lounge Thread, guesting is not permitted by QR ticketholders.

That being said, your OWS would obviously entitle you to access the HIA Business Class Lounge, and the staff there may permit you access with a gust (as per OWS rules).

No harm in trying, but the Al Mourjan staff will certainly say No.

M

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.