Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What Champagne in LHR T4 Premium Lounge?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2016, 4:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
What Champagne in LHR T4 Premium Lounge?

Does anyone have any recent info on what Champagnes are available in the LHR T4 Premium Lounge?

Is the wine selection similar in quality to that offered on board in J?

Thanks.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 5:11 am

Programs: QR Platinum, WY Gold, Shangri-la Diamond, Hilton Diamond
I think it's better! The rosé if I remember correctly is Taittinger (vastly superior to the Drappier that they now serve on board). Not sure about the brut but I'm sure someone else will be along to enlighten us all shortly
Old Jun 28, 2016, 12:13 am

Haven't been through for a couple of months but both types have been Laurent Perrier consistently over the past year, which is indeed a different league to the Drappier. I have seen Taittinger a while ago, and their rose is also very nice, but not quite the LP.
Old Jun 28, 2016, 2:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
Am in the lounge now, champagnes are Laurent Perrier Brut and Rose, shall try and update wines later.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.