FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Morgo
Print Wikipost

Current QR Sale Fares

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2016, 1:59 pm

Programs: QR Plat, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by CharlotteC
I have noticed during recent weeks that flights ex LHR to MAA or CMB have been fluctuating dramatically for example flight in March to MAA have moved from £1575 to £1850 thence to £2013 and back to £1540 during the past seven days! Same flight times and on the Qatar website ...
It's perfectly normal. It's the same as usual for many destinations.
Old Dec 5, 2016, 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by msm2000uk
While my hands are tied in terms of releasing specific information, I would strongly suggest you hold on tight.

M
I for one always appreciate your strong suggestions
Old Dec 5, 2016, 2:32 pm

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy
I second that: always appreciated.

I may hedge my bets a little and book BA reward flights that can be cancelled should something good emerge from QR (or indeed any other airline).
Old Dec 6, 2016, 1:36 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy
Originally Posted by mrvincent
I second that: always appreciated.

I may hedge my bets a little and book BA reward flights that can be cancelled should something good emerge from QR (or indeed any other airline).
Always happy to help.

Note, that QR have launched an ex-UK Sale for the next few days - some fairly decent fares (considering ex-UK), with India and Pakistan looking particularly attractive.

EDI is included as a starting point mrvincent, so that may be of interest to look at.

M
Old Dec 6, 2016, 3:58 am

Originally Posted by Matt4
It's perfectly normal. It's the same as usual for many destinations.
I know it is a genuine lottery you just can't beat yourself up about £20-50 here and there.
Old Dec 12, 2016, 3:14 am

While my hands are tied in terms of releasing specific information, I would strongly suggest you hold on tight.

Bear in mind of course, that seats for early February may have already gone - check EF to verify.

M
Sorry to bring an old post up, would you be referring to the current 30% off that ends on the 13th of December, or something better coming up along the way?

Thanks in advance
Old Dec 12, 2016, 3:47 am

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by KU104
Sorry to bring an old post up, would you be referring to the current 30% off that ends on the 13th of December, or something better coming up along the way?

Thanks in advance
I'm not 'allowed' to answer your question directly, but I would say that if you see an offer you like the look of, and there is availability for your dates, to book it.

M
Old Dec 12, 2016, 6:48 am

I'm not 'allowed' to answer your question directly, but I would say that if you see an offer you like the look of, and there is availability for your dates, to book it.

M
I've seen better rates (and booked them). But hey, whats life if you don't role the dice

I may be of the silent lurkers, but I appreciate your insight here and on the BA forum. A little late but, Thanks msm.
Old Dec 12, 2016, 7:45 am

Originally Posted by KU104
I've seen better rates (and booked them). But hey, whats life if you don't role the dice

I may be of the silent lurkers, but I appreciate your insight here and on the BA forum. A little late but, Thanks msm.
I'm always happy to help

M
Old Dec 13, 2016, 6:53 am

A nice offer from QR - albeit the discounts are likely solely on the base fare.

As a small token of our appreciation, enjoy a special discount of up to 10% off Economy Class tickets and up to 15% off Business Class tickets when you book using the promo code ThankYou2016.

Book between 13th December 2016 to 26th December 2017 for travel between 11th January and 14th June 2017*.

M
Old Dec 13, 2016, 7:36 am

Programs: BA Gold
Does anyone know if there is chance of an ex-EU sale coming around anytime soon? I'm surprised to see London coming out as the cheapest option by far for a trip I'm planning out to DPS in Apr/May!
Old Dec 13, 2016, 12:11 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by Athlete95
Does anyone know if there is chance of an ex-EU sale coming around anytime soon? I'm surprised to see London coming out as the cheapest option by far for a trip I'm planning out to DPS in Apr/May!
Hello,

DPS, at least in J, is never heavily discounted, for what I have seen in the last couple of years.
Last January(from the 10th to the 15th or similar) there was a very good sale to many asian destinations.
Old Dec 13, 2016, 6:09 pm

Programs: UA Gold, EK Silver, HH Gold, MR Gold

As a small token of our appreciation, enjoy a special discount of up to 10% off Economy Class tickets and up to 15% off Business Class tickets when you book using the promo code ThankYou2016.

Book between 13th December 2016 to 26th December 2017 for travel between 11th January and 14th June 2017*.

M
Typical, received this offer the day after I booked a flight to Phuket with Emirates. With the discount, this brings the pricing in line. Oh well!
Old Dec 14, 2016, 12:16 am

Programs: OWS, *A G
If you fancy a bit of an adventure, go ex-CAI I saw fares below £1,000 during the last sale. Not sure how the fares and the RoE are at the moment though.
Old Dec 15, 2016, 5:39 am

Programs: Latinpass Million Miler. BA Gold.

M
Presumably the next sale will be on the 27 December

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.