Old Nov 5, 2015, 9:17 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Morgo
Print Wikipost

Current QR Sale Fares

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2015, 9:41 am

Programs: QR Gold
Not a sale like normal, but if you use the code NEWLOOK2015 you will get 10% off the base cost - this may be of some use for you..

Details in french here:

http://www.qatarairways.com/fr/fr/of...wlook2015.page
Old Oct 14, 2015, 12:31 pm
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by cundall
Not a sale like normal, but if you use the code NEWLOOK2015 you will get 10% off the base cost - this may be of some use for you..

Details in french here:

http://www.qatarairways.com/fr/fr/of...wlook2015.page
More info in the thread a few below this one:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qatar...il-18-oct.html
Old Oct 19, 2015, 4:19 am

Programs: Virgin Gold.
Thanks for all the replies :-)

Just hope some good prices come up before i need to book
Old Oct 20, 2015, 5:47 am

Programs: Latinpass Million Miler. BA Gold.
We paid €1200 each for a 241 AMS-BKK. Bought in Feb for travel this Saturday
Old Oct 20, 2015, 7:40 am

Originally Posted by BlackBerryAddict
We paid €1200 each for a 241 AMS-BKK. Bought in Feb for travel this Saturday
I wish i could find something that cheap!!!!!
Old Oct 27, 2015, 9:02 am

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Current QR Sale Fares

Hi all,

This was originally posted by smid on the BA Forum, but I thought it would garner a better response here.

If the Sale is ex-Global, there could be some excellent fares ahead.

So, see below:

Hmmmn, was looking the Qatar Brum thing and remembered about the slew of 2 for 1 sales last year and wondered what happened to those. So went looking.

http://www.qatarairways.com/global/e...promotion.page

This page seems to list that there's a Qatar sale starting 2nd November, ending 6th of November. It infers its a 2 for 1, even listing the adults as 2, but does not explicitly say it.

Wondering what the prosects would be of a 2 for 1 TP holiday off the back of this. Does Qatar include a limo or is that just Emirates? I remember getting decent fares before for Oz off the back of some of them last year or year before, but that might have just been the Malaysian one...

Last edited by msm2000uk; Oct 27, 2015 at 12:55 pm
Old Oct 27, 2015, 9:38 am

Programs: QR Plat, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by msm2000uk
Wondering what the prosects would be of a 2 for 1 TP holiday off the back of this. Does Qatar include a limo or is that just Emirates? I remember getting decent fares before for Oz off the back of some of them last year or year before, but that might have just been the Malaysian one...

QR doesn't offer limo service for J or F passengers.
Old Oct 27, 2015, 9:50 am

Originally Posted by Sky Fly
QR doesn't offer limo service for J or F passengers.
I have advised that to the OP in his original thread.
Old Oct 27, 2015, 12:06 pm

Programs: Disillusioned Cent
Hmmmn, was looking the Qatar Brum thing and remembered about the slew of 2 for 1 sales last year and wondered what happened to those. So went looking.
http://www.qatarairways.com/global/e...promotion.page
This link doesn't seem to work anymore, I get a "404: Page not found" message
Old Oct 27, 2015, 12:38 pm

Originally Posted by JohnRain
This link doesn't seem to work anymore, I get a "404: Page not found" message
It looks like QR have removed the Sale page - to be honest, I was a tad surprised it was even on display!

Info here:

Double the Luxury

With our 5-day Global Sale, you can enjoy great savings to more than 150 destinations worldwide.

Book by 6th November 2015 for travel between 15th January and 30th June 2016.

Seats with discounted fares are limited.

Terms and conditions apply.

Terms and conditions

Sale period: 02nd-06th November 2015.
Travel period:
From Africa and the Middle East^: 08th November 2015 – 30th June 2016. All travel must be completed by 30th June 2016.
From all other origins: 15th January – 30th June 2016. All travel must be completed by 30th June 2016.
Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide, with the following exceptions:
All itineraries originating from Doha.
All itineraries to and from Jeddah and Madinah.
Discount applies to Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: O, T and Q for Economy, I for Business and A for First Class travel intra Middle East^ and Middle East^ to/from Africa.
Fares include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges.
Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
Minimum stay: 3 days for First. 7 days for Business. 7 days for Economy (O) and (T), 5 days for Economy (Q).
Maximum stay: 1 month for First, Business. 2 months for Economy (Q) and 1 month for Economy (O and T).
Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
Cancellations before and after departure are non-refundable, except for travel originating from Brazil, Iran and South Korea where cancellations before departure are refundable at a fee. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
Changes are allowed at a fee that varies according to routes and class of service, on top of any fare differences. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
Standard child/infant discount apply.
On selected dates and destinations, lower promotional fares may be available in some countries. All available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
Terms and conditions vary according to country of origin. Please check the respective country site for more information.
Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.

^Middle East includes Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen. Indian Subcontinent includes Bangladesh, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

Last edited by msm2000uk; Oct 27, 2015 at 12:55 pm
Old Oct 27, 2015, 2:47 pm

Just tried it and the link worked....
Old Oct 27, 2015, 3:45 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime GLD, SPG Lifetime GLD
Travel period:
From Africa and the Middle East^: 08th November 2015 – 30th June 2016. All travel must be completed by 30th June 2016.
From all other origins: 15th January – 30th June 2016. All travel must be completed by 30th June 2016.
I assume this means the inbound flight must land on June 30th? I'm looking at Departing JRO on June 30th for travel to DFW (via DOH), but the DOH-DFW leg will be a July 1st flight. I will check next week when the sale is available, but was just curious in advance.
Old Oct 27, 2015, 4:34 pm

Programs: A bit of this and a bit of that
We have a 2-4-1 Business class offer from American Express in Argentina right now (to use with amex travel only), I wonder what the price difference will be..
Old Oct 27, 2015, 4:47 pm
Suspended

well, time to put off my booking for a few days

btw usually the QR 2-4-1s aren't even actual 2-4-1s but rather just quite good overall sales

the mileage run deals forum should have better coverage of QR sales
Old Oct 28, 2015, 5:31 am

Originally Posted by mpkz
well, time to put off my booking for a few days

btw usually the QR 2-4-1s aren't even actual 2-4-1s but rather just quite good overall sales

the mileage run deals forum should have better coverage of QR sales
Hoping this covers Lon-Bangkok, still hoping to fly out in dec and back in jan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.