Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Car Seats on Qatar Airways

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2015, 5:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: Executive Club Silver, OneWorld Sapphire, Miles & Bonus Silver, Skywards Silver
Car Seats on Qatar Airways

From personal experience, Qatar Airways does a better job than the other big Gulf airlines when it comes to catering to young travellers. But when you ask questions about car seats and Child Restraint Devices (CRD), the majority of their staff stumble. I've used the CRD a few times now, but need to take a car seat on our next trip to India. QR customer care was unable to provide size guidelines and while I have a car seat that fulfils their certification criteria, I have no clue if it will fit on an A320/321. Does anyone here have any experience using a car seat on QR? Any tips will be gratefully received.
Old Jul 27, 2015, 9:01 am
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
reuvenator, welcome to FlyerTalk!

This would be an ideal question to pose to the readers of FlyerTalk's dedicated forum on Qatar Airways, and I'll move it to that forum. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.