LHR Premium Lounge menu/wine list

Old Mar 31, 2015, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, LH Sen, MUCCI, Junior Jet Club.
LHR Premium Lounge menu/wine list

Has anyone been through the lounge at LHR recently and can share the lunch menu and/or wine list? Just trying to see what's on offer around 1pm. I gather Krug has been enhanced, but I'm still very much looking forward to sampling a decent selection of fizz and fine claret in advance of my first trip on QR!

Of course I'll post a few pics on Friday afternoon.
Old Apr 1, 2015, 4:19 am

Programs: QR Gold, BAEC, Marriott Rewards Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by BahrainLad
Has anyone been through the lounge at LHR recently and can share the lunch menu and/or wine list? Just trying to see what's on offer around 1pm. I gather Krug has been enhanced, but I'm still very much looking forward to sampling a decent selection of fizz and fine claret in advance of my first trip on QR!

Of course I'll post a few pics on Friday afternoon.
Have a look at this;

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...x-pe-ul-j.html

Go to post #8 & scroll down a bit, you'll see a photo of the lounge lunch menu (The dinner menu starts at around 17.30).

The wine list is pretty much the same as onboard, with a couple of extras. Of course, the choice of alcoholic drinks is much larger than onboard & the barman will make any number of cocktails for you.

Enjoy!
Old Apr 2, 2015, 8:59 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by BahrainLad

I'm still very much looking forward to sampling a decent selection of fizz and fine claret in advance of my first trip on QR!
Another BA to QR convert! I'll be surprised if you don't enjoy the experience.

Coincidentally I'm arriving LHR T4 at 1115hrs Friday on QR011

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.