Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New manage my booking interface

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2014, 2:11 pm

Programs: QR Platinum, WY Gold, Shangri-la Diamond, Hilton Diamond
MMB seat selection is no longer working for me now - despite logging out and back into the booking again! Are others still having issues as well?

Last edited by purple1addict; Apr 10, 2014 at 2:47 pm
Old Apr 10, 2014, 3:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, QR Silver, CX Gold, AMEX Plat, AMEX Gold
Yep, have had this problem for my recent itinerary. Its not working at all now.It didint let me change anything.
Old Apr 11, 2014, 2:51 pm

Thanks - might try giving them a call I guess...
Old Apr 11, 2014, 9:30 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Oneworld, *A; Hilton, SPG
recently selected seat without problem. The new interface is confusing though, have to scroll right down to the bottom to 'edit' before changing things. Preferred old interface.
Old Apr 11, 2014, 9:36 pm

Originally Posted by jdtravels
recently selected seat without problem. The new interface is confusing though, have to scroll right down to the bottom to 'edit' before changing things. Preferred old interface.
Selecting seats the first time was not the problem, changing seats is.
Old Apr 14, 2014, 12:05 pm

Yeah, travel agent selected seats for me when making the booking (albeit rubbish seats...) but I'm not able to change them through MMB this time. Never been an issue before...

Can we still select through OLCI does anyone know? Or will that error out too?
Old Apr 14, 2014, 12:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, QR Silver, CX Gold, AMEX Plat, AMEX Gold
Originally Posted by purple1addict
Yeah, travel agent selected seats for me when making the booking (albeit rubbish seats...) but I'm not able to change them through MMB this time. Never been an issue before...

Can we still select through OLCI does anyone know? Or will that error out too?
OLCI is working fine. Though, OLCI has started working 60 to 48 hours ahead so keeping trying to get a headstart.
Old Apr 14, 2014, 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by needroos
OLCI is working fine. Though, OLCI has started working 60 to 48 hours ahead so keeping trying to get a headstart.
Excellent - thank you!
Old May 17, 2014, 10:17 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Yeah, changing my seats on MMB is not working for me either. Tried all three browsers I have. Two of the four sectors on my itinerary haven't been assigned seats yet, but I can't even select seats for them...
Old May 18, 2014, 11:55 pm

I cannot change anything either, but what really made me laugh is that I cannot log in with my privilege club number because my password is not according to the latest Qatar Airways password creation rules (mind you, my pwd is more secure than that!). I have no problem logging in there with booking references, and no problems using my 'illegal' pwd for logging into PC and the app.
Old May 19, 2014, 5:31 am

Programs: QR Gold / OW Sapphire, Le Club Accor Gold, Shangri La Jade
Originally Posted by romana2
I cannot change anything either, but what really made me laugh is that I cannot log in with my privilege club number because my password is not according to the latest Qatar Airways password creation rules (mind you, my pwd is more secure than that!). I have no problem logging in there with booking references, and no problems using my 'illegal' pwd for logging into PC and the app.
+1
Old May 22, 2014, 1:30 am

I'm flying out on Saturday morning and I finally seem to be able to make seat changes in my booking. A few complete rows are still free and I noticed the seat next to me was full so I move myself to another seat in a row still empty. Now the new seat next to me (window, K) is taken and when I chose the one next to window (J), then the aisle seat is 'blocked'. What's going on there? Could it be Qatar Airways messed something up here? I'm flying to that destination alone with my husband following a few days later. We fly back together and I requested by telephone to sit together on the return flight. Almost looks like my husband is shadowing me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.