Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QR 2 for 1 business class promotion

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2014, 2:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Stripe
It wasn't 2 for 1 but it might as well have been. In mid September we had a sale here in the US where the prices were less half the normal J prices. Booked AUS-DFW-DOH-KHI for two of us in March. Haven't flown QR since 2011. Hope the inflight service/amenities and DOH lounge haven't slid much since then.
DOH has physically moved a few km away and is brand new as well as a series of new aircraft with new seating concepts- otherwise all the same I suppose
Old Oct 7, 2014, 8:56 pm

Programs: HH Diamond MR PLAT US Gold
Originally Posted by Stripe
It wasn't 2 for 1 but it might as well have been. In mid September we had a sale here in the US where the prices were less half the normal J prices. .

huh really , damn , how come i missed it .
Old Nov 24, 2014, 7:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: Latinpass Million Miler. BA Gold.
QR have launched yet another one these http://www.qatarairways.com/uk/en/of...m-2-for-1.page

But I must say, this is not nearly as good as the last time I used it - KUL is quoted at £3445 for two people - last time we went there for £2300.
Old Nov 24, 2014, 8:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by BlackBerryAddict
QR have launched yet another one these http://www.qatarairways.com/uk/en/of...m-2-for-1.page

But I must say, this is not nearly as good as the last time I used it - KUL is quoted at £3445 for two people - last time we went there for £2300.
VCE/BKK is 2710 EUR for two people all in which is very low.

At least the Italy offer says the purchaser (one of the two pax) will receive 50% bonus miles with QR as well which is a nice bonus.
Old Nov 24, 2014, 8:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: Latinpass Million Miler. BA Gold.
Yes, that's okay - similar to what it was before. Spain is similar as well. In both Spain and the UK you also get the 50 bonus miles - but since I would credit to BA it wouldn't make a difference.
Old Nov 24, 2014, 8:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by BlackBerryAddict
Yes, that's okay - similar to what it was before. Spain is similar as well. In both Spain and the UK you also get the 50 bonus miles - but since I would credit to BA it wouldn't make a difference.
Right- there are a few advantages of crediting to QR is you plan to fly with them regularly- and once hitting Gold/Platinum level(s) quite a few bonus miles on QR metal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.