Best Business Seats for couple on 777-200 LR

Subscribe
Haven't seen any definitive reviews on seats but am looking for suggestions. We are a couple traveling in two legs in business on a 77L plane and looking for top recommendations on seat pairs.

As indicated on Seat Expert, is leg room in row 1 restricted? I am tall.
As indicated on Seat Expert, is leg room in row 5 restricted? I am tall.
I see that 1A is recommended for "window-seat-prefer passenger" and 2B is best for "aisle seat lover". Would ideally like window for one of the passengers.

Any advice appreciated!
It doesn't really matter. The configuration is 2-2-2 across, and all the seats are the same in my view. They become fully-flat beds, and I don't think that any are really restricted in length.

I suppose that you would be better off on one of the sides of the plane. The advantage of this is that one of you would have a window; the disadvantage is that the person sitting on the window side would have to display some nimbleness in stepping over the aisle seat if it's fully reclined (though, as I recall, it's not as bad as, say, LH or UA, where there is absolutely no space between the end of the seat and the wall in front, so you have to hop over the seat).

Perhaps each row is slightly different in the alignment between your head and the actual window (I am sorry, I cannot definitively report on this), so maybe row 1 is better for ease of viewing outside. The only other minor consideration is if you have a problem with the rows adjacent to the lavatory or galley, which could be slightly more disruptive if you're trying to sleep.

Enjoy. The QR B777 is probably the best business class I have ever flown, all things considered.
In relation to the 777 window seat at least you do have enough room to get past the person next to you in a flat bed position. The cabin crew also have enough room to stand in front of an aisle seated passenger when serving a customer in a window seat. 340, 330-200/300 is a bit more difficult and does present a problem when trying to get past an aisle seat passenger. I personally prefer a window seat in row 2 or 3. I would not choose row 4, because a window is missing. 5,6.7 is normally for families with children and you also keep getting economy passengers sneaking past the curtain to use the toilet so would not picked those seats either. Some of the new 777's now have 4 rows instead of 7 so you need to pick the front seats otherwise you may be split up if Qatar decide to use a 24 passenger business class aircraft instead of a 42 business class aircraft. Video may also help. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1Ohgd3zopghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk9ysBywGvI