Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Registering Privilege No. against already booked flight

Old Feb 27, 2010, 5:27 am
Original Poster

Is there a way of registering your Privilege Card No. against flights already booked, on the Qatar website? Or do you have to do it at check-in?

Also does anybody know which lounge Qatar use at T2 Manchester Airport?
Old Mar 3, 2010, 5:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
You may call QR res in the UK and have them add the number in for you.

Don't know about the lounge in MAN.
Old Mar 10, 2012, 8:45 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Gold, M&M FTL, QR Gold, HH Diamond, PCR Platinum
Bumping this older thread. I have a reservation with QR for later this month and I would like to add my PC profile to it. Any ideas how this can be done from the current menus? I could not find the "add PC number" button under "Manage My Booking" page.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 5:10 am

Programs: Privilege Club
Originally Posted by OtardXO
Is there a way of registering your Privilege Card No. against flights already booked, on the Qatar website? Or do you have to do it at check-in?

Hi, the easiest way for registration is doing online by logging to https://secure.qmiles.com/qmiles/mem...gistration.jsp

After recieving the 9-digit number, you can inform the check in airport staff upon check in for your membership number.

Or you simply email to [email protected] with your Privilege club membership number and your ticket number or booking reference number so our agent will update into the booking record for you.

Best regards,
Alex
Qatar Airways Community Team.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 9:57 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Gold, M&M FTL, QR Gold, HH Diamond, PCR Platinum
Thanks Alex, but the link goes to new member registration. The issue comes up when you have a PC number already, have a flight booked by Travel Agent, and there is no button/option to add your PC number to the reservation.

You can's even view the booking from the QMiles main page, it simply does not have the option where to enter the booking code...

P.S. Really appreciate you have the time to respond to forum posts.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 10:13 am

Programs: Privilege Club
Originally Posted by CAlex
Thanks Alex, but the link goes to new member registration. The issue comes up when you have a PC number already, have a flight booked by Travel Agent, and there is no button/option to add your PC number to the reservation.

You can's even view the booking from the QMiles main page, it simply does not have the option where to enter the booking code...

P.S. Really appreciate you have the time to respond to forum posts.
Hi Alex,

You can also insert the Privilege club number via online check in at least 36 hours prior to the departure.

For the revenue ticket, you will not able to view the booking via Qmiles.com

Please allow me to forward your feedback about the implementation of adding the privilege club number in the " Manage a booking " fuctionality with the concerned department.

Best regards,
Alex
Qatar Airways Community Team

Last edited by AlexCM; Mar 13, 2012 at 10:14 am Reason: adding more comment
Old Mar 16, 2012, 1:59 pm

Programs: QR Gold
Originally Posted by OtardXO
Escape lounge - make sure when you walk in you turn left as this is for all QR passengers and if you turn right it will be where people can pay for access which tends to be busy and a bit too loud for me.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.