Wiki Posts
Search

Excellence in Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2013, 10:11 am
Original Poster

Excellence in Customer Service

Credit where credit is due.
Customer/members–service in Doha is almost non existant. I say almost because there are documented cases of good service. However at many destinations it is very different.

1) I recently sent an e-mail to the local town office one evening. By 9.10 the next morning the e-mail had been handled by three different people and the problem corrected and I was informed of the changes! The problem was caused by errors in the booking system software.

2) My flight HKG-DOH was cancelled and I was placed on a later departure. Unfortunately this later flight arrived in Doha almost 3 hours AFTER my connection departed. Over the phone I was able to swiftly solve the problem. Not the best solution for me since I would have both teaching and evaluation immediately following each othet then going straight to the airport.
An excellent service in view of the problems. Again software errors were responsible.

3) Whilst on the phone I mentioned the due to software problems I was unable to log-in to Qmiles. I was immediately forwarded to Doha and the problem solved within 24 hours.

All in all excellent friendly 5 star customer service that needs to be praised.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.