Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Lets start a wish list - What can do QR better!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lets start a wish list - What can do QR better!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2012, 2:05 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Gold, M&M FTL, QR Gold, HH Diamond, PCR Platinum
And how often do YOU travel with 90kg of luggage, and how often do you think an average business class passenger travels with that amount of luggage?

I appreciate an airline that allows more than 1 piece of luggage, but beyond that I can never understand what people pack to reach any number above 30kg (and that's even high for 1 pax/2 weeks)...
Old Feb 18, 2012, 9:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL, EK Gold, AMEX Centurion, . HH Diamond, Ambassador Platinum,Sixt Diamond
additional luggage is nice to have but when do you need 90 kg i value upgrades and nice lounges much more....
Old Feb 23, 2012, 7:17 am

Programs: BA GGL, GA PLAT, SQ Gold
i think the idea of a higher tier would be good , i agree with previous maybe 600+ points, gold is pretty easy to obtain on QR and there isn't any special benefits especially if your flying business or first.

The chauffeur idea is also a good one.
Old Feb 23, 2012, 1:22 pm

Programs: Qatar Gold. Skywards Silver, Etihad, China Airlines, Thai, Flying Blue, BA.
A decent working website !!!

A mobile app as well would be nice.

Regards

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.