Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge in Dubai

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2012, 10:27 am
Original Poster

Lounge in Dubai

I am flying DXB-DOH-LHR. I only had sufficient miles to upgrade the DOH-LHR sector to business class. Will I be entitled to use the lounge at Dubai because of my onward business class flight? If not entitled, is there any room for discretion, as my connection at Doha is too short for me to use the lounge there? Many thanks for any advice.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 3:28 pm

Programs: QR PC Silver, FlySmiles, Skywards
You can't use the lounge at DXB.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 4:07 pm

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
Originally Posted by Thaiflyerguy
I am flying DXB-DOH-LHR. I only had sufficient miles to upgrade the DOH-LHR sector to business class. Will I be entitled to use the lounge at Dubai because of my onward business class flight? If not entitled, is there any room for discretion, as my connection at Doha is too short for me to use the lounge there? Many thanks for any advice.
Are you silver or gold with QR?
Old Aug 15, 2012, 5:04 am
Original Poster

Unfortunately no longer silver or gold. Thanks for the feedback.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 9:52 am

Doha Airport;

Anyone know if any of the new parts all ready in use? have been reading about it here and it looks like it will be fantastic.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.