Wiki Posts
Search

Contacting QR in the US?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2009, 10:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: most of them
Contacting QR in the US?

I have a trip coming up with QR next week. For some reason I am not able to access my booking via their website. And when I call the number listed on their website for the Washington office I get a fax machine or modem of some sort answering. The toll free number is constantly busy. Any idea how I can get a hold of some one at the airline?
Old Oct 20, 2009, 2:59 pm

Programs: DL Plat, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, Avis President's Club
Hi. I've sent you a private msg.
Old Dec 20, 2009, 5:26 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum & A-Club Platinum
Can you PM me the number as well ?My husband flew into JFK tonight via Qatar and they were not able to provide his luggage...want to speak to someone - thanks!!
Old Dec 20, 2009, 5:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
QR are one of the worst airlines out there in terms of customer service.

I am not one bit surprised that their website lists a fax number as a phone number.
Old Dec 23, 2009, 4:00 am

Programs: QR Silver, GF Silver, BA Silver, HHonors Gold, Starwood Gold, Marriott Gold
Smile QR USA Contact Numbers -- or lack thereof

Last time I was home in the US, I spent an hour trying to find their toll-free number (it's an 877 number so the 800 directory doesn't work). Then, as was mentioned above, the toll-free line was constantly busy. The WAS and NYC offices were just as hard to contact. I finally ended up with numbers for the QR office at JFK. That one works well enough if you are calling during check-in hours for the JFK flight. Though the agents are obviously busy getting the flight out on time ... and I suppose they only want to chat with pax on the JFK flight. I finally ended up Skype to call the Australia reservations line. They were efficient enough, but the time difference was vexing. The main Doha reservations line is frustrating and more often than not fruitless. Nowadays I just call the Doha corporate sales office directly since my company books my reservations directly with them in the first place. The folks there are well-trained, capable and helpful.

Aaah, QR, QR, QR ..... can't live with you, can't live without you - (but that's only because I work in Doha).
Old Jan 13, 2010, 1:24 pm

The US reservations number is +1-877-777-2827. I tried it once around 1:00pm EST, and gave up after no one answered within 20 minutes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.