Search

Platinum one benefits?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2017, 3:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: , QF Plat (SWSWP), KrisFlyer Silver, SPG Plat
Platinum one benefits?

Hi Fellow travelers.

after a solid 10 months of slogging it out around the world it looks like I'm about to make platinum one.

seems like online you get benefits around redemptions but my question is does it back a tangible difference in regular flying?

also as based in Adelaide I do a lot on CX. Do they recognize it differently to platinum? I have to admit I've done well on op-ups from premium to business out of CX over the years anyway.. much better than any op-up with QF.
Old Feb 17, 2017, 5:14 am
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
I don't think CX sees anything on your profile except Emerald.
Old Feb 17, 2017, 8:05 pm

Originally Posted by Ysardine
Hi Fellow travelers.

after a solid 10 months of slogging it out around the world it looks like I'm about to make platinum one.

seems like online you get benefits around redemptions but my question is does it back a tangible difference in regular flying?

also as based in Adelaide I do a lot on CX. Do they recognize it differently to platinum? I have to admit I've done well on op-ups from premium to business out of CX over the years anyway.. much better than any op-up with QF.
The P1 benefit set only applies to QF. So you will not experience any difference if travelling CX. They will treat you as a OneWorld Emerald.
Old Feb 25, 2017, 6:43 pm

Programs: QF P1 + LTG VA Plat, AA nothing, HH Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Ysardine
Hi Fellow travelers.

I have not noticed any difference to my treatment on my regular flights, any airline, any cabin QF aside.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.