Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

QF127 SYD-HKG A380 - do WPs get to sit in F seats?

Old Dec 1, 2016, 3:51 pm
Original Poster

I've been considering a weekend away in HKG (there are alumni events for my old UK university college).

QF are running the A380 SYD-HKG on 16 December: they do not appear to be selling first class. If I have a business class ticket as a Platinum member, is it likely I may be able to select a seat in the first class cabin? Do they even open up that cabin?

Thanks!
Old Dec 1, 2016, 5:34 pm
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
In the past QF has always done that ... but there are often more than 15 WPs on that flight I've never seen the F cabin closed off by QF (back when they ran 744s with F sold as J routinely), but I have been the only pax in F a couple of times albeit years ago.
Old Dec 1, 2016, 7:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by number_6
In the past QF has always done that ... but there are often more than 15 WPs on that flight I've never seen the F cabin closed off by QF (back when they ran 744s with F sold as J routinely), but I have been the only pax in F a couple of times albeit years ago.
Ok, thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.