Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lifetime Gold

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2017, 3:49 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by ECR
Based on the current rules once you reach lifetime status are there any requirements to keep it? For example do you need 4 QF flights every year, or need to earn status credits or quantas points each year?

Obviously of course I understand that lifetime means within the lifetime of the scheme and they can end the scheme or change the rules at any time.
Once you have lifetime status , then you do not need any flights at all to maintain lifetime status
Old Jul 23, 2017, 11:19 am
ECR

Originally Posted by Dave Noble
Once you have lifetime status , then you do not need any flights at all to maintain lifetime status
Thank you. That is good to know.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 5:26 pm

Programs: QANTAS, Oneworld
FWIW, I'm on Lifetime Silver, and once a year, on my QFF anniversary date, I get one free lounge pass (with about a year to use it). Other than that it is exactly the same as normal Silver.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.