Wiki Posts
Search

Int'l Upgrade to the Gate

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2016, 5:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas WP, United Platinum
Int'l Upgrade to the Gate

6 hours out from my flight, I just noticed that my upgrade request has dropped off my flight details. Sucks to be me...

Is this normal for it to drop off like this, even if I did register for the upgrade to the gate option?

Anyway, I've had a bunch of good luck with upgrade recently, so I can't complain to miss one.

Thanks,
P.
Old Jul 15, 2016, 6:05 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by pwacher
6 hours out from my flight, I just noticed that my upgrade request has dropped off my flight details. Sucks to be me...

Is this normal for it to drop off like this, even if I did register for the upgrade to the gate option?

Anyway, I've had a bunch of good luck with upgrade recently, so I can't complain to miss one.

Thanks,
P.
Its not over until you see the words "unsuccessful". The upgrade process within 24 hrs prior shows odd and variable information (or at least it did some months ago). It could be that the upgrade is in the process of being cleared. Keep watching closely and be quick to move to choose a seat if it pops up "successful".
Old Jul 15, 2016, 6:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by og
Its not over until you see the words "unsuccessful". The upgrade process within 24 hrs prior shows odd and variable information (or at least it did some months ago). It could be that the upgrade is in the process of being cleared. Keep watching closely and be quick to move to choose a seat if it pops up "successful".
It's just weird that the whole 'Upgrade' field completely dropped off the screen.
Attached Images  
Old Jul 15, 2016, 11:45 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by og
Looks like you were right OG, the upgrade did come through right at the last moment. A nice little bonus. ^^
Old Jul 16, 2016, 12:20 am
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by pwacher
Looks like you were right OG, the upgrade did come through right at the last moment. A nice little bonus. ^^
Nice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.