Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JQ to CX transit CNS?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2015, 5:10 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by henrus
No it has to be apart of a International Journey not just a CX one!

Officially though they are able to operate that route as long as its not the only flight on the booking which makes me wonder if they could add a JQ domestic flight operated from International terminals to the booking to make it a valid one.

The 'D' sticker is not irrevelent as if I fly BNE - CNS - HKG and break overnight in CNS then I have to 'leave' the country in BNE then arrive in CNS and go through passport control in CNS before coming back the next day a leaving the country again.

As they don't 'D' stamp the BNE-CNS flight when you are doing that flight with an overnight break then you have to fill out all the departure/arrival card despite not leaving the country.
The D sticker is irrelevent - CX can take passengers from Hong Kong to Australia and through Australia - Passengers can have stopovers in Australia with no issue and can then continue on the domestic sector on another day
Old Sep 29, 2015, 1:05 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by henrus
Officially though they are able to operate that route as long as its not the only flight on the booking which makes me wonder if they could add a JQ domestic flight operated from International terminals to the booking to make it a valid one.
No you can't because CNS-BNE-xxx where xxx is in Australia and no previous or subsequent international flights, means you don't actually leave Australia.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.