Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Lounge Access Syd Lax Flying Business Class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2015, 9:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: delta dm

What is the the best business class Lounge in Syd .....Am i able to access business qantas lounge upon arrival into Lax or would it be better to use admirals club as i am connecting to a domestic flight. Thanks for help and thoughts.
Old Jul 7, 2015, 9:21 pm

Programs: QFWP (LTSG), NZ (Jade), TG ROP (Forgotten), OZ (Silver), AA (Cardboard), EK (Lowest of the Low)
Out of SYD T1 you only have the option of the Qantas International Business Lounge/Qantas Club based on your cabin of service.
Old Jul 7, 2015, 9:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: delta dm
Originally Posted by Blackcloud
Out of SYD T1 you only have the option of the Qantas International Business Lounge/Qantas Club based on your cabin of service.
Thanks for the feedback.....Any thoughts about qantas lounge upon arrival at lax vs admirals club
Old Jul 7, 2015, 10:31 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

If connecting onwards on a domestic flight on AA

Travelling transcontinental in 1st class on a flight with 1st,business and economy, can use the AA Flagship lounge otherwise the Admirals Club

There is no access to a Qantas lounge

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.