Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Shower in International Transit in SYD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2015, 4:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat Pro

For a trip in July,
I arrive via a redeye from SIN at 0945, and have a departing connection (all Qantas) to DFW at 1pm. I am flying in Business.

Is there a shower facility in the transit side (even paid is fine)? I have an Australian visa, so I suppose I could exit then go back thru customs, but this is probably cutting it tight.
Old May 29, 2015, 5:08 am

You can use the showers in the QF J lounge.
Old May 29, 2015, 2:08 pm

Originally Posted by phillychuck
For a trip in July,
I arrive via a redeye from SIN at 0945, and have a departing connection (all Qantas) to DFW at 1pm. I am flying in Business.

Is there a shower facility in the transit side (even paid is fine)? I have an Australian visa, so I suppose I could exit then go back thru customs, but this is probably cutting it tight.
You have plenty of time to shower in the JCL. taking into account its peak hour for the morning bank of departures, there may be a slight wait in the queue for a shower suite.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 6:22 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Firemansam
You can use the showers in the QF J lounge.
Used them before, and factilities are fine.

I found is little demand mid afternoon, but if you have hours to kill a little wait in the morning can't be bad!
Old Jun 4, 2015, 2:43 pm

Programs: AAdvantage ExecPlat, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Forever in Seattle
Used them before, and factilities are fine.

I found is little demand mid afternoon, but if you have hours to kill a little wait in the morning can't be bad!

Amazingly, I got right in to one at about 7:30am a few weeks ago. No wait at all. I couldn't believe it...but admit it was luck and not the norm, and there was only one available.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.