Wiki Posts
Search

Qantas New Bassinet Policy

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2015, 3:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Welcome to Flyer Talk

That is bad news indeed - I wonder if Qantas are happier selling those 'bulkhead' seats with bassinets for a fee rather than providing for those with children under 20Kg.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 3:54 pm

Has anyone got any resolution to this issue? We've been on the phone to qantas multiple times over the past week trying to book a bassinet seat for long haul flight with an infant. After asking whether we are qantas frequent flyers (we are not) they said they could not book us a bassinet and will only confirm whether or not a bassinet is available when we arrive at the airport. Flying with an infant is challenging enough and qantas seems intent on making it harder!
Old Jun 29, 2015, 6:32 pm

Programs: QF Gold LTG (ow Saph), HHon Silver, Marriot Gold
ARe you a non-Aus/NZ resident. If so join QFF for free:
https://www.qantas.com.au/fflyer/dyns/joinff

If an Aus resident, join Woolworths Everyday Rewards, then join QFF for free.

Then call again.
Old Jul 1, 2015, 3:08 pm

Thanks moa for the useful links, we are now QFF
However after calling qantas customer services again today they are still apparently unable to book a bassinet for us. Looks like we just have to wait until we get to the airport to find out if we have one...so fingers crossed then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.