Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MH Z Class Earning Points and Status

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2014, 9:36 pm
Original Poster

MH Z Class Earning Points and Status

The QF FFP website states Z can earn points and status. But I tried to get the MH office in Manila to issue a promo MNLKULSIN on Z and they said it was not earning any points. It conflicts with what is in the website. Does anyone know if it can actually earn the points and status? Thanks
Old Oct 29, 2014, 11:12 pm

Info provided by the MH office doesn't sound right. Think it's a case of a misinformed service agent.
Old Oct 29, 2014, 11:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
I earned points and SC's with QFF for travel on MH Z class ("Business Promo") earlier this year.
Old Oct 30, 2014, 1:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mnlfqtv
The QF FFP website states Z can earn points and status. But I tried to get the MH office in Manila to issue a promo MNLKULSIN on Z and they said it was not earning any points. It conflicts with what is in the website. Does anyone know if it can actually earn the points and status? Thanks
But would the MH office in Manila know anything about the QF ffp?
A promo Z may not earn in the MH ffp. (I have not checked)
Old Nov 5, 2014, 12:18 am

Originally Posted by serfty
I earned points and SC's with QFF for travel on MH Z class ("Business Promo") earlier this year.
Same here for the MH Z flights I did in July, they earnt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.