Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

qf hong kong lounge - service after qf flights leave

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

qf hong kong lounge - service after qf flights leave

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2014, 6:08 am

Thanks Himeno, yes it is business class looking forward to both the seat and lounge hopping then.
Old Jul 21, 2014, 8:36 am

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, AA EXP, UA Silver, former DL DM
Originally Posted by Himeno
I'd be more worried about service between the lounge opening at 0930 and when the BA/QF flights check in starting ~1600.
Does any other airline use the QF lounge? CX has their own lounges and the other oneworld members have 3rd party lounge contracts.
Yes, AF and KL recently started using the QF lounge since the AF HKG lounge has closed. KL 888 HKG-AMS departs at 12:30pm.
Old Jul 21, 2014, 4:20 pm

Programs: QF Plat & LTG, VA Plat
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 7_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/537.51.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0 Mobile/11D167 Safari/9537.53)

Hi, I was in the lounge on Friday night, I was on BA26. Post QF flights it's just the buffet, but the selection is ok. Plenty of nice salads (good), and some curry type dishes that I avoided. Bar was open. Lounge was still quite busy and plenty of staff around. I was pretty impressed!

Club World on the BA 380 was also very good.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.