Wiki Posts
Search

Priority boarding for OW Elites?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2012, 5:46 pm
Hvr

Programs: QF LTG:
Originally Posted by medic51vrf
How did you access the F lounge on a dom flight? The only one I know of is on the int'l side.

There is a flight that goes SYD-BNE-MNL, once a week, I think it is a Thursday that leaves from SYD international. Therefore you can access the F lounge.

You have to carry ID but it is a great flight to take to get to BNE. I've never done it but a friend of mine avails himself of it as often as possible.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 7:26 pm

Programs: QF Gold LTG (ow Saph), HHon Silver, Marriot Gold
Duf, thedocta,
Was an F Lounge run to MEL
About 20 of us dallied in the far end of the lounge to watch an SQ A380 bird takeoff
Then had the long walk/jog out to the 50s pier.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 9:28 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: Mucci
Originally Posted by moa999
Duf, thedocta,
Was an F Lounge run to MEL
About 20 of us dallied in the far end of the lounge to watch an SQ A380 bird takeoff
Then had the long walk/jog out to the 50s pier.
Definitely a flight to BNE, it was back in the days when BNE-LAX wasn't daily, so they had to operate a positioning flight from SYD.

Dave
Old Jun 22, 2012, 11:29 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by thadocta
Definitely a flight to BNE, it was back in the days when BNE-LAX wasn't daily, so they had to operate a positioning flight from SYD.

Dave
Was it not a bunch of FT people travelling up to BNE for an AGM a few years ago?
Old Jun 22, 2012, 11:37 pm

Programs: QF WP, VA, AA
Originally Posted by og
Was it not a bunch of FT people travelling up to BNE for an AGM a few years ago?
Indeed it was! First AGM for me. It may be that this flight and the one moa999 recalls were two completely different occasions, but on this occasion about 16 FTers converged on the SYD F lounge for breakfast then, with a little coaxing and personalised invitations over the PA, eventually boarded QFwhatever (19?) for the flight to BNE.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 12:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
It was QF175 a tag flight SYD-BNE. 20 Fters flew it to BNE after a champagne breakfast.

The SQ380 was one of less than f4 (IIRC) operating at the time - QF were yet to receive Nancy Bird.

More here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qanta...eb-2008-a.html

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/9234300-post384.html

Last edited by serfty; Jun 23, 2012 at 12:22 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.