Funniest Qantas Beat Up Today

Subscribe
Quality lady this Mrs Barnard, top shelf.

My favourite by far: "Had it not been for that, I would have dragged that kid out of his mother's arms and stomped him to death. Then we would have an 'international incident". Kid was 3, damn straight it would be an international incident you violent aggressive non tolerant mole

http://www.perthnow.com.au/travel/sc...-1225894680752

If this ..... gets a penny, I will start to claim compensation for every person I sit near that is

And any other whimsical denomination that grinds my gears when i strap into my cheap economy seat!
    I feel like I should think she's an idiot too... but I actually kind of side with her. It sounds like she suffered a pretty traumatic injury, so I'm not surprised she's suing. Then again, I think she ought to sue the family, not the airline...

Edited to note: never sued anyone in my life and don't intend to start. I'm not a particularly litigious person
    What is the point in suing the family - bet they have no money. Qantas is a bigger target and note that she sued in the USA.

I don't think that any PI lawyer here would take the case as it would fail the 'reasonable' test. Was it reasonably foreseable that the FA could have prevented the injury?
    Fair point. I'm just sick of kids being obnoxious on my flights and parents not doing anything to stop it... though I highly doubt anyone could sue for that.
    I am kind of curious about how they settled this thing.
    Quote: I feel like I should think she's an idiot too... but I actually kind of side with her. It sounds like she suffered a pretty traumatic injury, so I'm not surprised she's suing. Then again, I think she ought to sue the family, not the airline...

Edited to note: never sued anyone in my life and don't intend to start. I'm not a particularly litigious person
    Alas I have sued hundreds of people in my lifetime but very few recently.